𝐻𝑒 𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢.

Mattheo riddle -

friday- 8:00 AM

it's been three weeks since the incident with flint and jade, and ever since I realized I'm in love with her I've been trying to avoid her.

I mean, I've been trying to avoid love since, well since I was born. I never really felt real love, like for starters my dad tom, never showed affection to anyone in his life and when I happened, which was an accident, he didn't see me till I was at least 8 months old.

Bella, my mother did show me some affection but that was only when she felt bad about her self and when the dark lord would tell her how useless and a waste of life she is.

but to be honest the only love I have ever felt has been around my friends and I guess jade was a big part of that.

________________________________________________________________________________

it was 8 in the morning which meant everyone was either already eating breakfast or still in bed, but as for me; I was walking towards the common room to wait for the others with my friends.

I had already put my uniform on and was walking downstairs, thats when I saw her also walking out of her dorm down towards the common room.

I quickly hid on the side where she could not see me.

the thing is, for the past three weeks I have been avoiding breakfast, lunch and dinner with my friends, to avoid seeing jade but I thought today was the day to face my problems.

as I hide on the side of the wall I see Lorenzo walking right beside me.

me and Lorenzo have a very off relationship knowing that we both share the same mom and that we are both cousins with Draco.

Lorenzo, though despises me because he knows that our mother will Never love his father the way she loves mine, even though he hurts her, she will always love him which is another reason why he hates me because Enzo also knows despite the fact that Bella doesn't love either of us, she would always pick me over Enzo.

"psstt" I call out to him with no reply, "Berkshire" I whisper yell to him.

he finally glances at me and walks over to me.

"what the fuck are you doing hiding here and where have you been for the past three weeks?" he questions me.

"I'll explain later, now tell me is jade looking?" I question him.

"now, why the fuck would you be asking if jades looking, unless. mate have you been hiding from jad-" Enzo tries to finish his sentence but we then hear Blaise calling us from across the room.

"oi, why are you lads standing there behind the corner, stop kissing each other and come here, we're late for breakfast already." Blaise yells.

he's so stupid.

we walk over to him and the others.

"hey Blaise, hey guys." I talk nervously, wait, why am I nervous? I'm mattheo fucking riddle I can't be nervous.

"why you acting so weird?" Louis asks me. "I'm fine" I say looking up at him while accidentally placing my eyes on her.

it felt like all the nerves were coming back up to my stomach, I look at her gently as she gives me a simple small smile.

she looked beautiful, I mean she's always been quiet beautiful. specially in her uniform.

I quickly look away knowing that if I kept staring I'd prolly not be able to say a word.