The After Party

<3 hey so this chapter is like the after party and it's the last chapter of the 4th year flashbacks and the next chapter is going to be about 6th year at Hogwarts.

enjoy!!!!!

also I was listening to this song because I love arctic monkeys and yea but like imagine this song at the ball okay ty byeee.

Jade Aurora

6:00 Pm

"hey sis, you look gorgeous as always." Luka say's as he walks into my room and hugs me, "Thank you, are you only saying that because we're twins"I laugh out

"I mean you know you do have the looks I got Which automatically makes you pretty. But no I said it because I mean it." He bows down and jumps on my bed. "Well then, you look handsome as-well. where is everyone? I ask as I put my heels on!

"um well let's see I'm here ur also here Mattheo, Louis, Malfoy, Zabini and Enzo are all in Louis's room smoking and Junes in the library reading with Hermione and onyx, and M..."

before he could finish his sentence Maya burst into the room "Jade your dad's calling you, I uh  hi Luka, I didn't know you were here." she say's while blushing,she looked nervous she almost couldn't not talk when she saw Luka.and I could hear her heartbeat increasing.

It's weird how I can hear people's heart beat increasing. At a point even I got scared, it's weird hearing people's heart beating constantly but I like to control the hearing cause if I always heard it I would go mad.

"hey Maya.... you look um well wow." Luka say's while rubbing the back of his neck as if he's SHY, I could vomit literally it's not fun seeing your best friend and brother flirt.

They just kept looking at each other all shy and nervous. At a point it got very awkward in the room so I had to break the tension.

"I'll be down in a minute." I say "alright meet back at Louis's, bye jade bye Luka." and with that she left.

Lukas lucky he can't hear her heartbeat or anyone's in general it's scary and I wouldn't want him to go through that. But he has it worse specially with the bite.

"I see you have got a crush on my best friend" I say while turning around to look at him "who me.. no no she's well I mean amazing but I don't date and I don't do crushes" Luka say's as he walk's up to my crown and pick's it up

"plus I wouldn't wanna ruin her life she's an amazing girl and I wouldn't wanna screw that up." he say's while he put's the crown on my head.

"You wouldn't ruin her life she likes you and I can see you do too, I could hear your guys heartbeat increase by every time u looked at each other. I just want you to know, you guys have my blessing,really! Luka I see how happy and flustered you are when she's around and that's something good don't loose that." I say as a kiss him on the cheek.

" I know, now come on father's waiting." he say's as he let's out his arm for me to hold on to.

6:10 Pm

"If he get's out of control just communicate okay?" Luka say's as we wait at my Father's door I Know don't worry and you can go back to the other's I'll be fine it's okay." I say to assure him

"I just.." "go it's okay"  I say while reassuring him and with that he leaves. I turn around and I look at the door.

father's always been very harsh, specially with Luka, Father has alway's excepted us to be the best always the better pick.