Seul

I watch the children running, it reminds me of Monica and me. It also reminds me that despite the age difference between Monica and me, we are like sisters. I look at the front door of the house and I have a flashback. Monica at 19 and me 5, we are both outside lying in the grass and I have fun making the leaves fly with my powers then Maria asked us: "Girls at the table!" Monica gets up and carries me to bring me back inside. But my headache quickly calls me to order and I find myself again in front of the house of my childhood, watching the children running. Then a tear runs down my cheek. I wipe it off with my sleeve before hiding behind the house and opening another gate. Which leads me this time to a cemetery. I am sitting in front of a grave, her grave: Maria Rambeau, 1951-2020, a mother / a friend. I collapse to the ground, I miss her so much. I was angry with Monica for not telling me she was sick, I could have helped her. But I wasn't warned because of that she didn't want my help. She wanted me first to learn to manage my powers before helping others. I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. I turn my head slightly and see T'Challa's ring. I get up and it immediately turns out to hug me: "I was sure to find it there." could have helped him. But I wasn't warned because of that she didn't want my help. She wanted me first to learn to manage my powers before helping others. I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. I turn my head slightly and see T'Challa's ring. I get up and it immediately turns out to hug me: "I was sure to find it there.""How do they do? How do my parents not be there for 22 years? And come back for what ?? Fix my mistakes." I blow. "Wanda told me that I made all the bad people disappear, that's not a mistake."T'Challa looks at me and I understand he's not telling me everything. "What now?"Actually there are two who are not dead, you have to come to the compound with me. We will help the Avengers fight them.""T'challa for two people seriously? And it's out of the question that I go back there"He looks at me, hisses and laughs: "Chleo ..."I don't understand what he's trying to tell me so I just answer "T'Challa".He turns around, leaves and then stops. "Your back Chleo. I breathe but I know he's right so I open a portal towards the complex. I take T'Challa's hand and walk through the portal.