Chapter 13

Zayn's Pov:

As we got back to my house, I desperately needed a shower.

I smelled like the hospital, and antiseptic.

I needed to feel like myself again, whoever that was.

I don't think I even knew anymore.

Harry was worried I could tell, but after Harry had kissed me, I felt on top of the world.

Why Harry liked me was beyond me, but I was just going to roll with it.

Worse things had happened to me, like for example the cutting, my secret being exposed to Harry, and me being in a coma.

I needed to get myself under control, for myself, and for Harry of course.

I had to be better for him.

Harry shouldn't have to deal with my isssues, that was all on me.

As Harry followed me to my room, I felt a sense of worry.

But as usual my worries weren't needed, Harry was following closely behind me.

"Wait here," I say shyly, and Harry sits patiently on the bed.

I go into the bathroom, and lock the door behind me.

The last thing Harry needed to see my defaced scarred body, he definetly wouldn't want me anymore after that.

Just the image in my head made me shudder in horror.

Ignoring those thoughts, I stepped into the shower, and let the hot water relax my tense muscles.

Or try to.

Every time the negative thoughts tried creeping back in, I pushed them away.

Think positive Zayn, you can do it.

That's what I needed to keep telling myself, that way maybe I could beat this.

This hole I had dug myself into.

With my depression, and hatred of myself.

I realized I had been in there for awhile.

I didn't want Harry worrying, so I quickly towel dried my body, and ran a hand quickly through my hair.

It looked a mess, but at the moment I didn't care.

In my moment alone, I hadn't been paying attention to Harry pounding on the door.