monologue FAQ or whateva

Heyyyyy look at you, you made it to the end of a sequel. How do you feel? Great? Well, I do. I FINALLY DON'T HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ANYMORE AHAHAHAHHA- I mean, they are still great and all, but this whole storyline just has not caught my interest anymore. And I didn't want to keep you guys waiting, so I just pushed myself to finish it. I wrote about five or six chapters in three days. Which, I personally think isn't too bad, measuring my low motivation and my schoolwork I also had to do. ANYWAYS, ENOUGH SHELLING, OTHER STUFF.

FAQ (please comment questions you would like me to add)

Q: Why did you write a sequel?

A: Well, I remember at the time when I finished the main fanfiction I was very relieved, but then BOOM I HAD A VISION of Murdoc going all like "Stuart? :OO" and then they run up and reunite. Originally, this little snippet was going to be like a teaser for something that would never happen. (not an epilogue,,, ah I forgot what they are called. Do you know when series books tease the next book at the end of their previous book? that part. yeah) but then I had a lot more ideas come into mind and it caused me to make a whole sequel out of it. I feel like it could've been made better, but I was losing interest more and more this fanfiction progressed and I think that had a lot to do with the quality and the events that happen in the fanfiction.

Q: Do I need to read the first book to understand this one better?

A: Absolutely not! There are a few references, but they are so minor that it wouldn't affect the overall experience of the ff. But, if you'd like to see better writing and expression, I would definitely read that one. I put my heart and soul into that one and it really shows. I'm super proud of it. While this one, ehhh, not so much.

Q: Is there going to be more? A trio??

A: No. I'm done. What the fuck would I write?? Them moving in together for the first time and experiencing... oh my I could connect fanfic- I MEAN WHAT,,, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GO AWAY.

Q: How come Russel's and Noodle's appearances were very minimal?

A: I'm not sure actually. I didn't really know how to add them in. And this is a 2doc story, after all, so I felt like if I accidentally put too much attention on those two then it would feel out of place. But I hope you like my depiction of them as teenagers.

Q: Where did you get the gang idea?

A: In a lot of high school AU's that people do, Murdoc is always in a gang for some reason??? I know it doesn't add originality BUUUUTTTT I thought I could add that in to make it a little more interesting. I feel a little sucky knowing that I could've incorporated them into the story more, but mainly I just used them as a fear lol.

Q: (for people who haven't read Dangerous) Your style of writing is different. Why do you write like this?

A: I don't know actually! I first started writing like this in Dangerous (obviously) and I really liked how it looked. It was very minimalistic and.... poetic? Like when you look at poems they have a sentence and then space, sentence, and then space, that kind of thing. It also helps expressing something, but not with that much detail. It seems to just be my style of writing. Probably would never be accepted by any type of publisher, though.

Please comment more questions if you have any! Love to add them :) and lastly, I just want to say thank you. Even though this fanfiction wasn't finished, you guys still showed so much fucking love and I think that's insane. I would watch both this fanfiction and Dangerous keep growing and growing and growing as time went on and it surprised me so much. I know I'm not getting paid for this, and I know that it doesn't really matter, but it matters to me. Knowing that EVEN over 1,000 people read this... is so so weird to me. All I have to say is I'm glad you enjoy my thoughts and my style, and the support has always been considered and cherished. The lovely notes I would get when people finish Dangerous are... so sweet, and I wouldn't be surprised if I got them here too. I appreciate everything, and I will try my best to keep pushing out awesome 2doc content for you. I got a few unfinished fanfictions that I will definitely get to working now that I don't have to worry about this one. Okay, one last time...

thank you.

Love, Corduroy. :)