Atop the Eiffel Tower| Marichat

Midnight blue and black

Version 1

"A dance?"

"A dance?"

"You heard that right, girl! It will be an amazing event and the best part is that I get to film it!" The brunette exclaimed, punching the air out of excitement.

"That explains your excitement," the bluenette giggled.

"And–," Alya insisted, a mischievous glint sparkling in her eyes.

"And?" Marinette asked, completely oblivious to what the Ladyblogger was thinking.

"This is your chance to finally ask Adrien out!"

"Wha– N-No ways! I can't do that. Besides– I am over him," the bluentte remarked, swishing her hands frantically to justify her point.

"Oh really," Alya said, raising her brow and holding an amused expression. Marinette looked at her determined to not falter under her best friend's gaze. But she failed at that soon enough.

"I am trying Als," she whined and started keeping her stuff inside her bag.

"I know girl, but– this is your chance!"

"And Kagami– what about her? Adrien is definitely going to ask Kagami."

"Then ask him as a friend before the Riposte does," Alya winked and walked over to Nino who had been waiting for her at the door.

"Sounds good to me," a voice cheered and Marinette stiffened. She frantically looked around, ensuring that no one heard that, and then looked down at her sling bag, opening it a little.

"Tikki– I am still in school," she whispered urgently and shut the purse.

She heard a little giggle and sighed, not knowing what to do with both girls and their shipping fantasies. She swung her bag over her shoulder and walked out of the school. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Adrien getting into his limo.

I am not going to ask him. He is just a friend. She looked down and started heading back home, trying her best to avoid his noticing her. But he saw her anyway.

"Marinette!"

Marinette stopped and inhaled sharply, telling herself to keep cool. She turned around and saw Adrien waving at her. She waved back and to her surprise, he got out of his limo and jogged up to her.

Breathe Mari, breathe.

"H-Hey Adrien," she stammered and smiled sheepishly.

"Hey, I was wondering, would you like to go to the dance with me?" He asked her in a hurry since he could feel Gorilla's eyes boring into the back of his head which scared the whiskers out of him.

Marinette froze and blinked her eyes a few times, cocking her head to one side.

Did THE Adrien Agreste just ask me– to the dance?!