Miraculous One-Shots

A collection of short stories about Paris's beloved superheroes, Ladybug and Chat Noir, and their life's as Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste.

Will Marinette ever confess her love for Adrien? Will Ladybug accept Chat Noir's feelings and feel the same? Or will a superhero and civilian fall in love?

Different stories, each with a new twist to keep the readers reading.

Stories on all Miraculous characters may be written. This book is not limited to the main shippings.

Requests are always open but will be entertained as per the author's convenience. Comment your requests or tell me via PM. I will tag and dedicate your requested part to you.

Don't forget to comment and vote for the stories you liked. That encourages the author to keep writing (≧▽≦)

Disclaimer: This work is published with the intent of creating fanfiction. I DO NOT own the Miraculous franchise. Also, I thank Thomas Astruc and the Zag Team for making such an awesome show ♡

Cover credits go to AngeBlancRose . Thank you highness!

Happy reading~ ♡

Date started: 7th October 2020

A/N: This was the introductory thingy to a brand new start! (≧▽≦) As a 0.2K special and thank you gift, I will publish a short story soon~ Also, I really need a better cover for this. So please recommend me some active graphic shops that could make a cover for this book as soon as possible.

Keep your notifs on (◠‿・) for the coming story. Until then,

Happy reading~ ♡