S P E C I A L C H A P T E R I

Jia's POV.

"y-yah Lee Taeyong..." my voice cracked as I watched Taeyong get down on his one knee.

"ooow! yes do it Taeyong hyung!"

"motherfvcker is nervous hahaha!"

The boys are around cheering at us. They're so loud and I can't help but laugh as tears formed. Taeyong indeed looked so nervous looking up at me holding my hand.

I knew he'll do this because Jungwoo accidentally told me a while ago that Taeyong went out to buy a ring. Jungwoo that tall ass blabbermouth.
I was supposed to be surprised as hell right now.

"Park Jang Mi, can I spend the rest of my life with you?" he asked with a low voice. He took a box from his pocket and opened it, revealing an overly expensive looking ring. I am being so emotional as the boys reacted upon seeing it.

"holy sh---"

"I knew it! woaaah he spent half of company's profi---"

"shut up Haechan"

"I may be a danger in disguise asking to be with you, but I want to offer the rest of my life to protect and take care of you. Please be my wife" he begged. My tongue got tied, the words get trapped. Pesky tears began streaming down my cheeks. I started wiping my cheeks like a kid.

Damn, I never thought I'll be experiencing this beautiful thing.

I have always viewed my life as nothing but a curse since I was born. I've been through a lot, and I lost my will to live happily. Things got even worse when I pathetically got fooled by that Rose Corp. I thought I won't be able to bail out.

Loving someone have never crossed my mind. I am afraid that no one will accept me as who I am. I've taken so many lives. I have never imagined someone asking for this dirty hand of mine for marriage. I thought everyone would be afraid or much worse will be disgusted of me once they knew what I am.

What kind of woman would do such things?

What kind of woman would stomach killing?

I was terrified of that thought. Because I do. I am awfully different from those ideal woman men usually wanted.

But Taeyong came and turned every single thought of mine upside down.

"didn't I already told you I will?" I said in between my sobs. He smirked as he nodded.

"ne, I just want all of them to hear you saying that" he said.

"motherfvcker" Jaehyun breathed, shaking his head as he chortle.

He stood up and carefully put the ring on my finger. "beautiful" he mumbled proudly. I can't stop crying. I am beyond happy, I need a newly formed word to describe what I'm feeling right now.

He pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you so damn much Park Jang Mi you won't understand me" he said.

"neither you, won't understand me" I spat back. I broke the hug and found myself staring straight into his eyes. It was filled with so much affection as he stare at me. Suddenly there's only me and him in this wide space, everything disappeared. All I could see is his sparkling eyes that will never ever fail to enchant me.

I tiptoed and kissed him softly. He held my neck pulling me closer to his face. Instantly dominating my whole world, he kissed me passionately not minding everyone around us. I can't hear anything other than my own heartbeat. I feel like my heart is going to explode any moment due to too much happiness this man is giving me.

He gently let go of my lips, his nose still welled against mine as the noise surrounding us came back in an instant.

"we'll be hearing wedding bells tomorrow! prepare your suits boys!" Johnny announced.

~~~

Taeyong indeed turned me into an absolutely weak crybaby. During our wedding I kept on crying like a shit, everyone was laughing at me. Boys will be boys I guess.

I know I don't have any right to say that our wedding was the best wedding to ever happen since I didn't experienced every existing wedding, but I will still say it...

Our wedding was the best.

I have no family, I have no father to walk me towards Taeyong. No one related to me was there to cry as they see me flaunting down the aisle. Our guests are just the boys, but everything was perfect for me.

It was the simplest yet the most memorable thing that happened to my life. Taeyong teared up as I walk towards him. Which definitely made me cry a river. He was the purest. He looked immaculate wearing that white suit, waiting for me at the end of the aisle.

My wedding looked like a huge gathering of mafia boys but that's exactly how I wanted it to be. As long as they're here, I am beyond happy. They are my family... NCT 127 have become my family.

Walking down that flowery aisle was definitely the best time of my life. I felt like I am the happiest person on earth that time. As I took small steps towards him, my mind was running in circles of finally claiming him as my husband.

Wish I could freeze that moment in a frame so we'll stay like that forever. I'll put that best day back on replay and keep relieving it.

I smiled as I stare at the huge portrait in the middle of the mansion. Containing me, Taeyong and the boys. Next to it is our wedding portrait.

I felt Taeyong hugging me from behind. "good morning baby" he mumbled in a low morning voice.

"good morning... it's still early tho" I said as I turn around to hug him.

"I'll cook breakfast" he said along with a sweet smile.

Taeyong is the most perfect husband one could ask for, and up until now, I still can't believe I have him. He may look like a bachelor but he knows everything about life. He can cook really well, and when he said on our vow that he'd take care of me...

he meant it.

I stared at him moving around the kitchen island wearing an apron. Memories of him cooking for me for the very first time before came rushing back to my mind. That was when my heart started beating abnormally for him.

He glanced at me, and threw a playful wink. I laughed at how naughty he looked just now. Marital bond includes developing a distinct language only we can comprehend, and Taeyong's smile and little moves suggests nothing but his pure love towards me.

After a few minutes of me just watching him cook, he finally finished.

He stared at me nervously as I pretended to not like the taste of his new experiment dish. "aaah maybe I should have added more salt" he mumbled to himself, brushing his hands on his long blonde hair. He seriously looked like a frustrated chef and I can't help but to laugh at him in adoration.

"Yah, It's delicious ofcourse! I was just messing with you" I laughed. His face brightened.

"really?" I nodded and held a spoonful to his mouth, which he gladly took.

The overly intimidating cold-hearted looking guy Lee Taeyong is now long gone. I don't know how on earth that happened but he looked the softest now. His sparkling eyes and that precious smile he constantly flash to me makes me fall for him over and over again. He kept on stealing my heart tho it's already his.

He's my husband already, but I still feel like a high schooler being so romantically excited over her crush. Damn, I'm so into him.

Our wedding happened just a week ago and we're still living the aftermath of that fantasy. I hope this dreamlike life we're currently living...

will last forever.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂