X V I

Jia's POV.

By now, I am sure, they're hunting me already. I swear to God my death is fvcking near. I walked back and forth.
I couldn't stay still. My heart is beating like crazy. I'm scared. I'm mad as fvck. I'm going crazy right now.

I unconsciously bit my nails as I continue to pace back and forth here in my room. I came back to my apartment. No one knows this place, even The Rose Corp. This is where I stay everytime I just want to run from everything.

That fvcking Corporation. They fooled me. They fvcking fooled me and I'll kill them all.

"Finish the mission and the corporation will set you free" that's what they have promised to me. That if I got to kill all the people of Gundal Li Company's gang, they'll give me my freedom. But those fvckers are nothing but bunches of liars.

I am so mad right now. I am furious that I could just go back there in the corporation building and kill all of them. I offered almost half of my life in this corporation and did everything they've told me, and this is what I got in return!!

"if Jang Mi successfully finished the mission will you really set her free? I mean, if you do she'll be a great loss on us"

"ofcourse not. The only way out of TRC... is death"

after escaping from Taeyong's mansion I headed straight to the TRC building to report. I am so ready to tell them everything I have learned about NCT 127. I didn't intend to eavesdrop on their conversation but what I heard angered me big time.
I can't believe those bvllshits have been fooling me all this time.

If only I knew this will happen I shouldn't have entered this corporation.

I shouldn't have entered this hell.

I am a victim of domestic abuse, by my own father. I was so desperate to escape the life I was trapped in. In a twist of fate, I reluctantly accept the offer that TRC gave me. They killed my father for me, ending my lifelong misery. After a year of training, I started working off as their official assassin. The contract that was given to me only holds 5 years of my life, after which I was promised to be freed and continue my life as I please.
But that never happened. This is already the 8th fvcking year of me living my life in this hell, under them. I couldn't escape. I couldn't save myself... and everything is my fault.

I am so done of their lies already.
I'll fight my way out now. I am being blinded by revenge right now, and this will definitely cost my life.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps from outside my room. Fvck they found me. I have to pretend. I have to conceal my anger.
Jang Mi, calm the fvck down.

I walked towards the door and opened it. I was greeted by TRC's people. There are 3 of them. "hand over the sniper gun you took" the tallest of them ordered, even stretching his hand out on me... probably expecting me to do as he said.

Out of anger awhile ago. My vision went absolutely dark and the first thing I saw was the exhibition of TRC's valued guns collection. I broke the glass that was sheltering it and took the first one I had my hands laid on. I don't know why I did that. Maybe if I completely lost my sanity a while ago everyone is dead already. Or I am already on my death bed. "I'll use it. I need it for tomorrow" I said.

"no one is allowed to use any of those gun Ms.Park. Hand it over" he said firmly. I rolled my eyes at him and took my new phone. I dialled the corporation's number and it immediately rang.

"Tell your fvcking boss I'll borrow one of his guns. I won't do the mission if he'll refuse" I said as I glared at the 3 men in front of me.
I smirked then turned the call off.
"now get your asses out of here before I try the gun out on the three of you" I warned. They turned their back in defeat. As soon as they got outside, I heaved a hard sigh.

I'm going to turn all the fvcking tables.
I'm going to have a plan on my own.
They're no longer my ally. I'm on my fvcking own now. I will never trust anyone ever again.

*the next day*

: The ball will start at exactly 10pm

: blend in so that NCT 127 won't recognize you.

I was greeted by messages from TRC. The audacity of this bastards to order me around. Won't recognize? fvck you all. The danger I am currently facing increased by a hundred percent because of your pathetic plan.

Everything was planned. From the moment I entered the company of that perverted Song. I successfully killed that bastard but unexpectedly got caught by Taeyong's people.
I didn't see that coming since I really don't know who tf Taeyong is before. This fvcking corporation didn't even bother to inform me about them.
I never expected him to be a gang leader, because of his outer appearance. He looked more like an idol or celebrity if I were to be asked.

TRC knew that I got caught, and was being held by 127. And they ordered me to get information about NCT 127.
Everyone is basically TRC's enemy. They're trying to get rid of everyone who hinders them. Everyone must be anticipating me to spew out everything I know about NCT 127, but hell no. I can use that information to control the situation.

: we'll send people to back you up.

fvck.

I don't need anyone ×

no, no. I'm good on my own! fvck. My plan haven't even started yet and it's already being ruined! I waited for a response but nothing came.
.
.
.
.
.
I fixed my wig and made sure that my long hair is perfectly hidden by the short wig I am wearing. I stepped closer to the sink and put on the blue contact lenses I bought with me, and threw its case somewhere on the sink.
I'm already inside the hotel, where the ball is being held. I stared at myself through the mirror. I hope no one would recognize me. I intend to hide myself not only to Taeyong's gang but also to TRC. I'll kill Bang and leave the place immediately.

I am wearing a red body fit gown,
I even concealed my tattoo since the gown is showing too much of my skin.
I have no choice, I just stole this gown somewhere here inside this hotel.
I lifted the hem of the gown and adjusted the gun strap on my leg, I pulled the revolver gun out to make sure that it's loaded.

I want TRC to think that I'm still working for them. I'm not yet that capable to go against them, they can kill me whenever they want, and I won't let that happen. I badly want to get out of this hell, but I still don't know how will I do it.

I pressed the earpiece when it made a sound.

"we're around"

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂