⁙Introduction⁙

Last name: Kim

First Name: Soo Bin

Face Claim: Lee Ji Eun (IU)

Stage Name: Kim Soo Bin

Date of Birth: September 23rd, 1991

Height: 160 cm

Older Sister: Kim Eu Bin (face claim = Taeyeon Girls Generation) - older than Soo Bin by 3 years

Career: Soloist/ Actress

Company: SM Entertainment 

Debut Date: February 10th, 2009

Fandom Name: bin bin (bīn bīn) Chinese meaning: Elegant

Personality: Very soft-spoken but loud when with sister and specific people

⁙Story⁙    

Kim Soo Bin was never a fussy child. Even though she grew up without her parents, her older sister and her grandmother were everything to her. As she grew, she realized that her family was not complete, but she didn't let that bother her. 

At the age of 11, her sister had gotten a spot as a trainee at SM Entertainment. Her grandmother was not able to work anymore and her 14-year-old sister was training as hard as possible to debut. She put all her effort into schoolwork and continued to excel in school to make her sister and grandmother proud. 

At age 13, her interest in acting had just bloomed, and she was beginning to become well known at her school for her singing abilities. Her sister had been placed in a team and was gearing up to debut in 3 years. 

Her musical abilities spread throughout the school to the point where scouts heard about the girl who could sing really well. On her way back from school, she met a young woman who gave her a card and asked her to join their company by applying through their auditions. When she got home, she told her grandmother about the card and audition and asked her grandmother not to tell her sister when she called on Sundays.

Kim Eu Bin was not happy that her sister went to her company for auditions. She wanted her sister to also pursue her dreams but she did not want her sister to go through all the hardships she was going through to debut. With news that a monster rookie's (Kim Eu Bin) sister was at the company for an audion, a lot of trainees came to watch. 

Kim Soo Bin was as nervous as you can get. Sitting in front of her were TVXQ members Changmin and Junsu and her role model BoA. She decided to sing her favourite song from Lee Moon Sae "Standing Under the Shade of a Roadside Tree"

(there is no paino playing in her audition)

Because she had come to audition for only her singing abilities, they waited for her to finish her song then they asked her questions about her language abilities and others. When she was done, she was told that they would get back to her if she passed. There was no encouragement or dissapointment, just wait for a reply. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Soo Bin knew her older sister was mad at her for hiding her audition from her. 

"Older sister, I'm sorry" she said while trying to give Eu Bin puppy eyes. Soo Bin had found out that she could use her 'strang' cute ablitites to get anything from her grandmother and sister (it seemed to work everytime)

Eu Bin was not falling for it today. "Soo Bin, why didn't you tell me about the audtion? What if it was a scam and you fell for it? Did you even consider your safety when you thought of going to somewhere far away from home?"

The audition had taken place in Cheongdam-dong in Seoul. The Kim siblings lived in Jamsilbon-dong also in Seoul. A total of 21 minutes by bus, but in the 16 year old eyes, it was like her sister came all the way from Gwangju. 

"I'm sorry elder sister, I told grandmother to hide it away from you becuase I know you don't want me to become a trainee. I promise I will never hide anything from you again" Soo Bin said as she held her sister's hand and rubbed her head on it in a dotting manner. Soo Bin was really doted on by her sister and grandmother. People who saw Soo Bin and Eu Bin together would envy their relationship. 

Sighing at her cute sister, Eu Bin rubbed her head and complimented her on her singing abiltites. Eu Bin felt proud of her sister eventhough she was a bit angry at her. 

Smiling in victory, Soo Bin - with her sister in hand - walked out of the company towards the bus stand to go home. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

Hello everyone. I hope you enjoyed the little intro to the Kim sister's lives. Tbh, I hae thought about these two for a long time and they literally have a place in my head. 

For reference, Girl's generation Taeyeon (absolute bae) will become Kim Eu Bin. Instead of Taeyeon debuting in Girl's Generation, Kim Eu Bin will. Just so that people aren't confused when I used Taeyeon's clips as Kim Eu Bin's. 

Thank you for reading :)

Pronounciations: 

Kim Soo Bin = Keem Su Been

Kim Eu Bin = Keem Eww Been