⁙Romantic Relationships⁙

Yoo Ah-In/Actor - (2015 - 2017)

Kim Soo Bin and Yoo Ah-In met each other on the set of Descendants of the Sun when the actor appeared as a cameo. During the filming of the really short scene with Yoo Ah-In as the customer service staff, Kim Soo Bin and the actor were introduced to each other through Song Hye-Kyo. 

It wasn't long after the filming that the two started becoming comfortable with each other. With her awkwardness and his quietness, it took a bit of talking (and possibly teasing) from Song Hye-Kyo for the two to begin noticing the similarities between each other. 

After filming, the two met for lunch at a later date, where they continued to become interested in each other (with their managers). Then Yoo Ah-In later picked up Kim Soo Bin from her apartment for dinner at a later date without their managers accompanying them. 

Although Kim Soo Bin was very awkward, she never kept what she was feeling locked away in her heart. When she finally confessed to the older actor, she was quite surprised that he had also planned on asking her out on the same day. 

If others were to describe their relationship, it would be that of supportive yet career-driven individuals that ended up falling for each other. The only problem with their relationship was the stress their career put on their love life. 

Because of their tight schedule, they were unable to focus on their relationship properly. This created a sense of loneliness in the relationship because they didn't want to add more stress to the other person whenever they were facing a problem. The two decided to break up after a heartfelt discussion about what they wanted to focus on at that point in their lives. 

Lee Jinki (Onew)/Singer/Actor - (2019 - present)

Kim Soo Bin and Onew had known each other through the sassy Key. Key and Soo Bin met each other during their trainee days and immediately became friends. When Key was set to debut in a team of four other boys, Key introduced her to them. 

When Kim Soo Bin met Onew, there wasn't any thought of being romantically involved with each other in their minds. Instead, Onew thought that Kim Soo Bin was very easy to get along with, and Kim Soo Bin thought Onew was probably the kindest man alive. 

Although the two considered each other as friends, their relationship didn't blossom into romance until later on. Onew and Kim Soo Bin supported and comforted each other emotionally when they lost their dearest friend Jonghyun, which furthered their relationship with each other. 

The two began harbouring feelings for each other when they both attended SMTown Dubai in 2018, where they got to meet each other very often. After noticing the ambiguous feeling between Kim Soo Bin and Onew, Key began teasing both parties whenever he was in contact with them. 

It took a lot of pushing (both physically and verbally) from the SHINee members for the older man to finally confess to Kim Soo Bin. Kim Soo Bin wanted to till Onew had returned from the military to begin their relationship, but she later grew impatient and agreed to be in a relationship with him (lol she only lasted 3 months)

If someone was to compare the previous relationship with what she has with Onew now, they would realize that she now makes sure she spends time with her partner. Even though the two idols are swarmed with work and schedule, they always made time out to talk to each other. This made their relationship so much sweeter they understood each other better.