⁙Debut⁙

After 5 years of training, Kim Soo Bin was finally ready to debut. Eu Bin had debuted 2 years ago with a group named Girl's Generation. Girl's Generation was sensational and Soo Bin was happy that her sister's hard work finally paid off. Now it was the day of her debut. 

At age 18, Soo Bin had grown into becoming a beautiful woman. She had become friends with other trainees like Amber and Luna, who were going to debut in September. 

Soo Bin was known around the company as being a soft-spoken yet decisive individual. She knew what type of songs she liked and at the same time knew how to compromise with others. People found her to be very charming and sweet. She was very easy to get along with (even younger trainees liked to hang around her because she didn't give off an arrogant air for being known as a monster rookie)

February 10th was the day of her debut and she was nervous yet excited. Tomorrow was going to be the day she knew if she was going to have a hard time as an idol or a smooth sailing experience. She couldn't talk to her sister because she had been promoting with her members in Japan.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Let us know when the cameras are ready" 

"Ready"

"3, 2, 1... Action"

The voices through her earpiece rang out. The cameras were rolling. The lights turned on and her microphone was increased to high levels. This was it. Her debut stage. She could do it. 

There were not a lot of dance moves in her song, but she did have to be coordinated with the other dancers on stage. Her vocal instructor had told her to make sure she focuses on her vocals rather than the dance. Because her debut song You & I was mainly centred around her vocals, she kept her dancing to the minimum, while also trying her best to make sure she was putting in her best performance. 

Right after the stage had ended, the crowd continued to cheer and chant her name even after the cameras had turned off. Smiling at herself, she knew it was only the beginning of a flourishing music career. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

I'm so proud of Lee Ji Eun as she overcame all the hardships she faced before she became an artist. Tbh if I was in her position, I would have quit after the 10 failed auditions lol.

Stan talent. Stan beauty. Stan IU for clear skin

Author out.