Kim Soo Bin To Appear in New Drama "A Piece of Your Mind" Alongside Jung Hae In

Kim Soo Bin has been announced as the lead in the new tVN drama "A Piece of Your Mind" alongside Jung Hae In

On January 14th, the upcoming drama shared a sneak peek of Kim Soo Bin and Jung Hae In's chemistry on set as they both played as Han Seo Woo and Moon Ha Won.

Moon Ha Won (Jung Hae In) is an artificial intelligence programmer who sets his latest project as a handheld device. This device carries his memories and emotions in the form of the love of his life, Kim Ji Soo (Park Ju Hyun).

Han Seo Woo (Kim Soo Bin) hasn't had the easiest life as she lives without a family to support her and no real place to call her home. Having spent the majority of her life alone, Seo Woo continues to work diligently as a musical engineer in hopes of getting a better life. 

Wandering down the path life has laid before her, Seo Woo soon finds herself crossing paths with Ha Won more times to be called accidental. Brought together by a handheld device, the two begin a journey together that teaches them about life and love. 

The producers of "A Piece of Your Mind" remarked that they wanted to make a unique love story that requires the audience's emotional investment to be understood fully. 

"A Piece of Your Mind" premieres on June 14 at 9:30 KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.