Chapter 1

Molly's PoV

I woke up to the sound of my mum telling me that her and dad were going to the office. yep it was Saturday and they were working again! In case you didn't know I'm molly Jane (I know weird name right??!) im 13 years old and I live in Austin, Texas. My parents aren't really my parents, they adopted me when I was just a baby but they have never said who my real parents are, but I don't care they gave me up so why would I want to know them?! Anyway my "parents" are FBI agents called Patrick Jane and Teresa Lisbon (they aren't married. Yet...) that's why they are going to work at 6 o'clock in the morning on a Saturday! I shouldn't be complaining, they do a great job. I guess. Today is part of my work experience, so I have to go to work with my parents. BORING!! My parents want me to become an agent like them (they think that I'm great at it😂) but the truth is I don't want to be a an FBI agent, I want to be a model.

Teresa's PoV

Were is she?! We are gonna be so late for work! Abbot is going to kill me! (Abbot is mine and Patrick's boss) molly is coming with us to the office on work experience but honestly it's not the best timing. Me and the team have been hunting a serial killer for the past 2 weeks and there is still no luck we have some leads but they are refusing to talk. I'm just afraid that Molly is going to get caught in the middle of it all.

"Molly hurry up now!!! We are going to be late!" I say.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Jesus you wake me up at 6 am and expect me to get changed in 30 seconds!" She said.

"I know what you are doing!" I say

"Tell me what I'm doing!" She said

"You're ready but your putting makeup on! How many times have I told you! You are beautiful without it! Right Patrick?" I asked

"Molly hunny I bet you look beautiful just come downstairs we need to go!" He said

Molly's PoV

Why are my parents so freaking annoying! I'm just putting a tiny bit on! Ok I'm ready. I have my black jeans with my burgundy crop top, grey flowing cardigan and my white converse. I heard you had to run after people right?

"Molly hunny I bet you look beautiful just come downstairs we need to go!" My dad said

"Fine! I'm coming!" I say

I ran downstairs before I went deaf.

"Finally" my mum said

"I told you, you would look beautiful" said my dad

I didn't say anything I just smiled as annoying as they could be at times they were the best.