Chapter 2

Molly's PoV

It's a beautiful day. Believe it or not I'm actually looking forward to this. I heard my mum and dad are hunting a serial killer, I'm scared but I guess this will be fun. I guess. The office is huge with glass windows completely modern! I wasn't expecting this at all. We pulled onto the car park and walked in. We were then greeted by a man who my mum said was called abbot. I was then introduced to a young woman called Michelle vega, and middle aged man called Kimble cho and then a young man called whiley. I gotta admit whiley is really cool! When I first came in my mum and dad told me to sit down and they wouldn't be long but it got to waiting for about an hour and I was completely bored out of my mind! I guess they had a lead, but whiley came over and taught me all about computers and how to track people down it was actually pretty fun! Then my mum and dad came out with a worried expression.

Patrick's PoV
We walked out of abbots room, petrified. Our security system had been breeched. The killer knew all of our names, age, address even the places we love to go grocery shopping! And the worst part was they knew about molly...
We had to leave now!

"Molly sweetheart we need to go" I said firmly I was so tense!

"Oh come on dad let me stay! Whiley is teaching me how to change people's mug shots" she said laughing

I couldn't be dealing with this right now! We needed to leave before the killer got anywhere near!

"MOLLY WE NEED TO GO NOW!!" It just burst out of me but I was doing it for her own good.

"Jane I need to talk to you" abbot started.

"And you to Lisbon. NOW."

"Ok, ok we are coming." i said. I don't know what this is about but it doesn't sound good.

Abbot sat us in a room. Out of the corner of my eye I could see whiley comforting Molly. Maybe I was a little rough on her. I could sit and wonder for long because abbot started talking.

"Listen, we all know that the killer is after you Jane. You Are a smart man and know what the killer will do to get to you. He knows about Molly and how much she means to you and Lisbon. As long as Molly is around you she is in danger! I know this is not an easy thing to do but you are going to have to send her away. When we catch the killer you can bring her back, but it will be safer for now if she just leaves and gets away from it all." He said

Lisbons PoV
I can't believe what abbot has just said. My baby girl. I didn't even notice the tears streaming down my face until Patrick wiped them away.

"But she's my little girl.." I said between sobs

"I understand but would you rather her go away and live a happy normal life, WITHOUT being hunted by a killer or would you rather her stay here and there be the possibility that the killer could at any moment take her away." abbot said

I couldn't even answer I loved my job but I never thought that this could happen or else I would of quit!

"I know that it's hard but we have to do the right thing for her..." Patrick said tears streaming down his face.

"Ok. But we're is she going to go?" I said

" I think it may be time to call the birth mother..." Patrick said

" But she's said it herself she would never forgive her and she doesn't want to know who she is!" I said desperately

"It's not about who she likes and who she doesn't like anymore. It's about keeping her safe And the killer would never suspect her to be with them." Jane said

He was right. As much as I was going to miss her I needed to do what was right.

Molly's PoV
I saw the tears streaming down my parents faces. What was Abbot saying to them? They were getting up, I was still sat on whileys lap with mascara down my face. But i had totally forgot about what I was even crying about when my parents confronted me.

"Molly, sweetie. We need to talk..." My mum said through sobs.

"What about? What's wrong?" I said fear rising in my throat.

"You need to move away." My mum said now barley even breathing she was crying that hard.

"What? Aren't you coming too?" I was now on the brink of a meltdown.

"No sweetie, the killer knows who you are. He wants your dad and the only way logical to get your dad is to kill you..." My mum sobed into my dads chest.

I couldn't even say anything. I was in shock.

"Sweetie, we love you but the only way to protect you is to send you away from us." Said my dad he had this way of calming me down It was strange.

"Were will I go?? Will you pick me up when he's caught??" I say much calmer

"You will go to your birth mothers, he won't expect you there." My dad said

"And of course we will find that killer and lock him up as fast as possible and as soon as we do we will be on our way to get you." Said my mum also much calmer

I didn't say anything. My birth mother?! Who was she?! Did I even want to see her?! She gave me up she obviously didn't want me! Why does she want me now! But then I realised. My parents are amazing cops I will be back with them in no time, i will just have to suck it up.

"Okay. when do I leave??" I said

"Tonight. Now." My dad said

"But. What about my things?" I said suddenly really nervous.

"We will post them to you but it's important that you get on a plane now before the killer knows we are doing this." Said my mum.

Two moments later armed men came by my side. My mum gave them the nod and I was taken away... Were was I going?? ...

AUTHORS NOTE:
I hope you are enjoying this fanfic! I came on wattpad reading fanfics and thought that I would have a go! Don't judge if it's not the best 😂

I will try to write whenever I can ✏️

Also I would love you to comment on what you would like to happen! Thank you! ❤️