Chapter 4

Molly's PoV
I am standing at the door waiting for kris to unlock it. I just want to know were my room is and were the shower is. I feel awful! I have been in the same clothes for 24 hours. I'm tired and I just want to sleep. I'm not even fully awake until I hear a loud scream.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" There was about 13 people in one room! I could see Kim and Kanye with baby North, Kourtney and Scott with mason and Penelope, khloe with French Montana, Kendall and kylie with their dad ... my dad Bruce and rob. ok I'm a bit kardashian/Jenner obsessed sue me!! They are all smiling at me. I think they want me to say something?!

"Wow!" Was all I managed to get out. They just laughed. Okay. Is it cool if I say I'm the luckiest person alive right now?!

Kim's PoV
"SURPRISE!!!!!!" We all say together.

I am so excited to get to know her! I know my mum felt terrible when she had to give her up, but she couldn't help it we were all going through a rough time but we are better now! It's actually quite funny, she is just stood there frozen! 😂

"Wow" she says

Awwww she doesn't know what to say! She is so beautiful! She has long flowing brown hair that goes blonde as it goes down, and she is wearing the most gorgeous outfit! We are going to get along!

"Hi molly! I'm Kim this is kanye And this is little North!" I say pointing to them.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you! And aren't you a little cutie!" She says talking to North. Wow North is actually crying to go to molly! She never does that! She doesn't even like me picking her up!

"I think she wants you" I say in shock. I hand North over. This is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen! North is just hugging molly! I'm so taking a pic of this and adding it to instagram.

@Kimkardashianwest- Baby North and the most beautiful new member of the family @mollyjane123 so cutee! 😘❤️😍