Chapter 7

Molly's PoV
IM GOING TO MAGCON!!!

We walked into what seemed like a huge conference room that had been emptied out except for a stage at the front. it was at that moment when I noticed that jack and jack, mahogany, matt, shawn, Aaron, Taylor, Carter, Cameron and Nash Grier with his little brother Hayes were stood on top of the stage doing what looked like a sound check. Mahogany spotted us and immediately came running over to give Kendall and Kylie a hug, which of course brought all the guys over!

"Ken, Kyles it's nice to see you!!! This must be molly your... sister???" Mahogany questioned

"Yep! This is molly our sister, and she's a REALLY big fan of magcon! Especially NASH! right molly?!" Kendall laughed

"Shut up Ken!!" I said embarrassed

"Hey no need to be embarrassed molly!" Said mahogany giving me a big hug

"No! None at all!" A guy with bright blue eyes and gorgeous brown hair chirped up from the back. OMG!!! ITS NASH GRIER!!!!

I kinda just laugh awkwardly whilst he stares at me.

Nash's PoV
I was stood with gilinsky and cam doing the sound checkups when I saw three girls come in the room two I knew instantly I mean come on they are Kendall and Kylie Jenner who doesn't know them?! I also know them because they are mahoganys best friends. but there was another girl with them who I didn't know. mahogany had finally noticed that they were here and ean go give them a hug and I took this as the opportunity to find out who the third girl was, so I followed along with the rest of the guys.

"Ken, Kyles it's nice to see you! This must be molly your... sister??" Said mahogany. what? She was their sister? I didn't know the kardashians/Jenners had another sister! Her name was molly and I gotta say she was pretty gorgeous!

"Yep! This is molly our sister, and she's a REALLY big fan of magcon! Especially NASH! Right Molly?!" Said Kendall. she likes me!

"Shut up Ken!" Molly said embarrassed.

"Hey! No need to be embarrassed Molly!" Mahogany said giving her a hug. I kinda felt sorry for her it must be embarrassing to be snitched on like that. Should I say something??

"No! None at all!" I say smiling at her. I felt so shy! I am never shy! I think I like her! I also think I am staring! I break eye contact eventually and we all begin To spread across the room again. Everyone except me and molly...

"Hey, I umm... I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself back there, I'm Nash and your molly right??" I say smiling

"Yep! Nice to meet you!" She says shyly, it's kinda cute

"So your Kendall and kylies sister??" I say interested to know

"Yes, it's sorta a long story..."she says looking down. she seems upset. what do I do??!

"I have time" I say comforting her

All of a sudden she looks up and smiles. she then went on to tell me that kris had given birth to her, couldn't afford her, put her up for adoption, her fake parents had been fBI agents, a serial killer was trying to track her down and she had to leave her "parents". She ended the story with tears running down her face.

"I'm so sorry molly." I say wiping away the tears.

That moment, she looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes. we were leaning in.. were we about to kiss?! Closer... closer... closer...

"DUDE!!!!" Cam jumped on my back. dang it! We were so close!

"WHAT MAN?!!" I say angry

"Woah! Chill dude! We need to get ready for the show it starts soon!" He says

"Okay I'm comin... hey, I'll see you after the show right??" I ask molly she just smiles and nods. I really like her.

We get on the stage and do our thing, we then sign countless shirts and phone cases and take endless selfies with fans. finally! A break... I saw molly waiting in the back room with Ken and Kyles, should I tell her I liked her?!

"Hey stranger!" Molly said smiling, God I love her smile!

"Hey! Did you enjoy the show?!" I say

"Yes!! I loved it!!" She said

"Good! You wanna go for a walk with me?" I say shyly

"GOD! I've never seen him so shy!" Said Matt laughing

"Shut up!" I mumble

"Yes I would love too!" She smiled and blushed.

"Les' go!" I say

She just laughs and walks next to me.

"You know, all of my life I have never been here until now. and it was because my parents didn't want me to meet my birth mum. but it's beautiful! I need to catch up with you guys and see everywhere her while I can." she says smiling but tears forming in her eyes. she rests her head on my shoulder. oh my god I've got butterflies! I cautiously put my arm around her.

"Let's do it!" I say

"Do what?!" She said worried

"Oh god! No! Not that! I mean I will show you around the whole of California for the time you are here. it'll be our thing!" I say

"Phew! And you would do that for me?" She says happy crying

"Of course! It'll be an adventure!... Our adventure." I say

She wraps her arms around my neck and rests her head on my shoulder. it was perfect. she was perfect! She fit in my arms. I love her.

After a while of hugging we walked back hand in hand.

"Where have you guys been?!" Said Kendall

"We just went for a walk around here." said molly

"Okay. well we need to go mum wants us back for when Kim Kanye and nori come back from paris." kylie said. molly turns to me.

"Here pass me your phone." she says holding out her hand. I grab it out of my pocket and hand it over.

"Here get in!" She says to me taking a selfie. I got in and we took a really nice picture! She then typed in her number and handed back my phone, then I did the same with hers. she gave me one last hug and then walked out the doors...

AUTHOURS NOTE:
Hey everyone! As promised a new chapter! I hope you guys like it!

Please remember to comment about what you want to happen or message if you just want to talk 😊

Love you guys 😘