Chapter 11

Kim's pov
I was in channel picking out the most beautiful clothes when suddenly ...
DONT LOOK DOWN THIS UP THIS HIGH WE WILL NEVER HIT THE GROUND!!!!

"One sec Kimmy, it's nash I gotta take this" Molly said quickly. Her and Nash have been getting on so well.. I'm so happy for her...

"No problem sweetie!" I said rummaging through a pile of clothes for her... She had a pretty good fashion sense but she still needs a little help from sissy kimmy.

Molly came back into the shop with a big smile plastered on her face.

'What's got you so happy doll...' I said jokingly

'Nothin...' She said unsure. I gave her a slight smirk.

'Okay... Okay.... Nash just asked if I wanted to have a movie night with him tonight...' She said getting quieter towards the end of her speech.

'Oh my goodness! My little moos growing up!' I said with excitement and a hint of sadness. I loved Molly so much and I just didn't want her to grow up! Molly must have picked up on this.

' I won't go if you don't want me to... I mean I can stay home and me and you could have a movie night??' Said Molly earnestly

'No! As much as I would love to take you up on that offer... You go and have fun with Nash' I said with a grin

'Thanks Kiki' said Molly sweetly

'Your welcome moo!' I replied

We carried on shopping and ended up getting our nails done also. I had such a great day! Molly was seriously becoming my favourite sister.

Molly's PoV

After having that chat with Kim I felt so much better! And so excited! We ended up getting our nails done, then went home with our trunk full of bags.

When we got home I ran upstairs to get a shower. I turned the shower on hot and washed my hair. I was so nervous but the warmth from the shower was slightly comforting. After about 30 minutes I finally got out and dried my hair I put in a few loose waves and then applied my makeup. I put on my trusty NARS sheerglow foundation, my Rinmel wake me up concealer, MAC mineralise skin finish powder, Estée Lauder bronze goddess, anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit, becca highlighter, a bronze NARS eyeshadow, Charlotte tilbury feline flick eyeliner, Lancôme hypnose mascara and my NARS lipgloss. I then put on my long sleeved white crop top (I didn't want Nash to see my cuts),blue denim skinny jeans and my Beige long vest jacket with my all white superstars. Just as I had finished tying my laces my phone buzzed.

NASH: hey beautiful! I'm outside xxxxxxxx
ME: okay handsome on my way out 😘 xxxxx

I quickly ran downstairs, said goodbye to kris and said bye to Kim who just moved her eyebrows up and down to which I blushed and told her to shut up, and then walked out the door into nash's car.

'Hey!' He said enthusiastically, then leaned over and pecked me on the lips

'Hey!' I replied

'Okay so a few things you should know...' He said making me nervous

'Yes??'

'My house is extremely messy, well it's not me its cam who just leaves everything around, but anyway I also have a dog' he blurted out

"Oh my gosh! No way I love dogs!" I exclaimed.

'Oh good!" He sighed with relief

"Let's goooooo!" I practically screamed which he then replied with a laugh

After about 20 minutes of singing along to old Disney songs ( he knows me so well!) we finally pulled up outside a really modern block of apartments. Nash stoped the engine and hopped out of the car and ran around to open the door for me

"Ooo you gentleman!" I teased

"Well I'm nothing if not classy" he smiled

He grabbed my hand sending tingles up my spine and lead the way into the apartment.

"Yoyoyoyoyoyooooooo!" Nash screamed

"Sup my brother!" Said cam jumping in to knock Nash down. He turned to look at me

"Hey moo!" He said ruffling my hair

" hey Dallas" I replied hitting his arm

" we're gonna go up to my bedroom, I'll see you later bro" said Nash as he dragged me to his room. It was exactly like a teenage boys room would be, messy and unorganised but had a really comforting feel to it.

"Sorry for the mess"Nash said rubbing the back of his neck

"I actually love it" I said sincerely

"It's sort of comforting in a weird way" I exclaimed

Nash blushed.

"Here" he said handing me a pair of his joggers and a tee big enough to fit three of me in

"May as well get comfy" he said with a smile

"Thanks" I said

"I'll go get us some snacks and drinks while you get changed...." He said then left the room

I was in a trance. I was so in love with this boy. I put on the clothes and settled into his bed breathing in his amazing smell.

"Wow" I exclaimed as he walked in with armfuls of snacks and drinks

He smirked, layed them down and hopped in bed beside me.

"You know..." He said

"You look really cute in my clothes" he said grabbing my hand to run his fingers down my arm.

SHIT! My arm! I tried to pull away but it was useless, he had a firm grasp on it with a face of sadness and disbelief looking at my scars.

"Why??" He chocked out

"It's hard to talk about" I said tears falling freely from my eyes down my face. He wiped the tears away with a gentle soft touch.

"I love you, so much Molly. You should have told me and I could've helped you..." He said looking deeply into my eyes...

"I..." I couldn't finish. I was cut off by nash's lips on mine. Moving together in sync with a sense of urgency. He moved his hand down my back and rolled so that he was on top of me. He kissed my jaw and around my neck hitting my sweet spot making me moan... I think you can guess what happened next...

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING JN SO LONG! I HAVE HAD SO MUCH GOING ON 😣 BUT I PROMISE I WILL BE UPDATING SO MUCH MORE NOW

LOVE YOU ALL!! 💖💖💖💖