Loosing & Finding her (englisch)

The floores were filled with new students, teachers and older students, such like himself. It was a normal morning for the first day of school. He took his books and made his way to his locker, pushing himself through the crowd.

Nothing had changed here since the day he'd first entered the building, only that he was all alone now, when back then she'd been with him. He sighed. Although this was now his final year and he hadn't heard anything of her for years -  for four years to be exactly - he still remembered their very first day every time he entered the school.

*

"Come on, we'll be late!", she grabbed his arm, forcing him with her to the secretary. He was like in trance, still couldn't believe he was here, finally. 

A nice-looking woman handed him his schedule and again he heard her talking without understanding what she really said. Impatiently she took his schedule, comparing it with her own. "Oh my god, we have almost every class together", her voice brought him back to reality and he snapped out of his daydream. "Calm down", he said, grinning, "let's search for our homeroom"

She started to hurry, walking down the floor, dragging him with her, then she'd stop, smiling widely, letting go of his hand and vanish within the crowd.

*

Now here he was, four years later, standing on the exact same spot, the same floor where she'd let go of him back then. It felt like she'd only just left. "I should really fix that problem with my daydreaming", he thought,  when some face in the crowd caught his attention, the red hair standing out of all the blonde or dark-haired girls.

"Sue?", he asked, disbelief in his voice. The girl turned around, her gaze falling on him. "Luke? Come on, we'll be late!" She grabbed his arm, just like all those years ago, forcing him to follow her. "Sue...? What...? How...? Where have you been...?"

She stopped, turning around, facing him. "In your heart. It doesn't matter, Luke. You allowed me to come back, you didn't forget me like everyone else did and I can't say how grateful I am."

He didn't know what to think about this, but all his questions were forgotten when she leant in and pressed her lips on his. "I missed you", he brought out after she pulled awy, a big smile on his face.

"I know", she grinned, grabbing his hand again when the bell started ringing- "Now we'll be really late", she commented as they hurried towards the room.

Hand in hand they entered their class and he was still smiling. She was back, she was his. Finally after four years of waiting she came back and he didn't intend to ever let her go again.