Rensung ( Renjun x Jisung )

-" Your mine to keep, Jiji!"
_____________________

NCT Dream Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin and Jisung attended Idol vs Idol with their seniors which are Super Junior Leeteuk and Yesung (hosts/mc). It's Japanese program that they will be interviewed and play some games for the viewers.

While waiting to start, Jisung and Jeno reading the script that given to them. While Jaemin and Renjun are discussing on how to make the show fun and interesting with the hosts.

"How about pushing with hands? I think it will be fun!" Renjun exclaimed, excited to enjoy the show. "You are expert to that kind of games that's why you recommending it Injunnie!" Jaemin playfully teasing him, the two youngers who heard it quickly agreed to what Jaemin said. "Yaaaahhh! Do you want me to be a laughing stock there if the games you'll suggests didn't mine to win!? Am I stronger than you think?" He immediately rants to the chuckling members.

"Hyung! Don't be mad!.. Jaeminnie hyung just saying the fact! And fyi! We're not thinking that you're strong than us! It's obvious even in just one look!" Jisung savagely insulting his hyung's height. "Ahh you want to be beaten now!? Okaaaay! C'mere little devil and I will let you to taste what your Renjun hyung's capability!" He grab Jisung's neck to choke him playfully. All of them laughed at Jisung's state who struggling to get off to his hyung. Renjun just grin and kiss he's mochi cheek that makes Jisung's blushed and others to cooed at their sweetness.

"Are you going to insult my height again, little hamster?" Renjun whispered while looking around if they are still on focus to them and fortunately they're back to their discussion.

Jisung wants to tease his hyung too, so he turned his head and kiss Renjun's lip and lick it secretly but Jeno saw it. "Make a bet hyung if you like it that much coz I'm not be threatened by your words! Mind to let go me now or else I will make you..!" Jisung flirtatiously said. "Are you betting on me now?" challenging his baby. Jisung just wink at him and hug his cute size boyfriend when he raised his eyebrow at him.

"Stop it now kids! You are making scandalous scenes right here at studio! Tsssskkk! And I will surely vomit if you continued that!" Jeno cringed at them but still smiling, adoring the couples.

"You're just jealous nojam! Can you please mind your own boyfriend not the others business!" Renjun retorted that makes Jaemin frowned, not understood what was Jeno talking about and why Renjun replied like that. "Mind to share what you were talking about peasants?" Jaemin curiously asked with venom on his voice.

"Not that important hyung! Don't think about it! It's just...?  nonsense? Yeaaaah! .. NON-SENSE!" Jisung awkwardly said while turning his hyung to leave the two who just shrug in confusion.

After 5 minutes, the show started. They do the introductions and all the games on their lists. They've did their best to achieve the goals they planned. Also Jisung was so excited to dance again after his hiatus on his knees so he gives all his energy to assure the viewers that he is perfectly fine and healthy, at the same time not to worry them more.

The show ended and they glad that the result of their hardwork are worth to watch and enjoy. After the shoots, the two hosts interviewed them a little bit.

"In your own perspective, who is the most attractive members in NCT Dream? Just Dreamers for now! No need to mention others members!" Leeteuk started while giggling by his random question. "Be honest! Don't be bias here! It's just based on your opinion! Okay!? Exclude your feelings for the meantime!" Yesung added that makes them think hard.