Taesung (Taeyong x Jisung)

-" I want you to be mine alone!"-

_________________
127 hyungs gathered at NCT Dream dorm to prepare a little surprise celebration for their younger members who were promoting their comeback songs 'Hot Sauce 1st album'.

Taeyong, Taeil and Dooyoung are assigned to cook for the food while Johnny Yuta Jaehyun and Jungwoo are busy on decorating the living room.

"Did you already asked their manager on what time they will come back?" Jungwoo suddenly asked their leader who seriously cooking malatang while stealing some meat. Taeyong just nodded, didn't even give him a glance and just happily continue on what he was doing. "Ahmmm hyung! I know you really love and wants to spoil our maknae as always ... but I just want to remind you that we still have six babies aside from Jisungie!" Trying to tease the focus leader. The other two older who were listening just chuckled by Jungwoo's statement. However, he slightly felt offended when Taeyong just make face, not fully paying them attention.

"They will surely sulking at you again for being a bias!" Doyoung stated to get his attention while laughing. "That's for sure! Knowing that brats especially Haechan and Chenle who wants to be spoil by you too!" Taeil added trying to made Taeyong stop on his tracks while chopping some meat and vegetables for their samgyupsal party.

Taeyong decided to stopped mixing on what he was cooking and look at them one by one while one hand was on his waist and the other one was holding the spatula, pointing at the three who interrupting him.

"I can cook for them too after this and I always did that  everytime if they asked me to! ... and besides, I'm sure the two of you can do that while I'm still finishing Sungie's favorite food! ... And Jungwoo as far as I know! You are assigned in decorating not on making a war here! Right!? Coz I will give it to you especially to you Doyoung" He scolded them like a mother. "And lastly! were all just the same!... You !  Doyoung! Jeno always spoiled by you, Renjun with his favorite person which is you Taeil and I know Jungwoo, you always spoiling Jaemin too! Same with Yuta who always pestering Mark, Jaehyun who can't stop babying Chenle and of course Johnny who always supporting Haechan on what he does even it's on pranking members so stop bothering me guys and just do your own tasks!" Taeyong added then back on what he was doing and taste the malatang he's making and smiled after he satisfied.

The three of them just look at each other and just shrug. Accepting the fact that Taeyong wasn't wrong about that so they just silently sigh to the whipped hyung on their maknae and just focus on their work. Then Jungwoo who was stunned there with his mouth open just pouted then make his ass out of the kitchen and slump on the couch to help his other members.

Yuta Johnny and Jaehyun just stare at him to confirm on what they heard earlier but he just rolled his eyes at them and mumbled "Jerks who loves to gossip!". But unluckily, they heard what he says and received three smacks at his thigh that makes him yelp loudly but pouted again and stick his tongue childishly when no one's care.
_____________________

While on the set:

The young boys are resting for a little bit while waiting the manager to tell on what their next to do. "It's so tiring today! I hope I can rest early!" Renjun whines before slumped on the couch infront of Jeno and Jaemin and messed his bangs boringly.

"As if your not used to it Injunnie!" Haechan sarcastically said but hide immediately on Mark's back when Renjun glared at him for being sarcastic to the certified-sulky-boy.

"Be calm guys!.. be calm!.. Don't ever think to fight or Im'ma drag you out to the rooftop!" Jeno seriously warning, not liking how they will start again the chaos in tiring day. "I wouldn't and Haechannie! Be thankful that I'm tired or else I will beat you to death!" Renjun jokingly said with his venom tone that makes Haechan cringed.