chapter 2

Pov Billie

I just woke up and today im adopting a little girl. Im so excited to become a mum. My mum and dad both support me and are so excited for me to have a kid. We are leaving in 1 hour so i just need to get ready.

Pov Emma

Miss hart says over the intercome to get ready we have a special vistor looking to adopt. I know Miss Hart sounds like she is nice but trust me she rlly isnt. I quickly hop in the shower, then get dressed into nothing fancy bc to be fair I dont want to be adopted to be used again then to be sent back.

Suddenly i hear footsteps coming. I recognise those footsteps its shanon,my bullie. (S=shanon) oh no
She comes barging im my room.
S- dont even try to look good cuz today is the day that i get adopted and itll be by the special guest.
E-i wasnt trying to look good so pls leave me alone.
S-oh are you talking back. *she starts to walk forward so i back up until i reach the wall. I feel a sting on my left cheeck then again and again and again.*
S-you-kick-dont-kick- talk-kick- back to -kick- me
Miss hart- *over the intercom* all girls come to the canteen for brekfast you only have half an hour too eat.

When i got downstairs all the other girls had eggs and bacon but on my
seat i just had a pice of toast. I never eat all of it tho i just a two small bites and push the plate away. Miss hart comes up to me.
Miss hart-why have you not eaten all of your food you ungrateful bitch.
She was pulling me to the time out chair by my hair when suddenly someone walked in. It was a girl with green roots and black hair. All the girls started to scream.
Miss hart-everyone shut up!!!!
It went quiet. She dped my hair dropping me on the floor with a thud. Miss hart- hello you must be Miss Oconell
(B=billie) b-yes i am
Miss hart- girls line up in a straight line infront of Miss Oconell
We all did.

I hung my head down low and walked to my place at the end off the line. I look to my left and see shanon next to me. Miss oconell was going up the line then she got to me.
B-hi whats your name.
E-emma (i said barley above a wisper)
Miss Hart- oh you wont want her. She an ugle little girl. What about shanon here.
B-umm no thanks i want emma
Miss hart- I i wont say i told you so when come back in 2 days when you had enough of her.

Pov billie
Damm this miss hart lady is a bitch. I wonder if she treats emma right proboably not from what ive seen. She was getting pulled by the hair when i walked in. Im gonna help emma.
Miss hart- alright come this way to sighn the papers.
B-okay *i sign them then go bsck out of her office and emma being sat on getting punched in the face stomache. Everywhere.
B-hey stop hearting her now. Get off of her. Emma why dont you go pack your things.

Pov emma

Oh no i dont want to be adopted again. I go in my room and hide hnder the bed. My bag was already packed from my last adoption. It didnt end well. I start to cry from being scared so much. Olivia was trying to get me out and calm me down.

Pov billie

I went upstairs to go help emma pack when i heard sobbing coming from somewhere. It was her room. When i went in I saw another girl trying to to get her out from underneath the bed. She finally got her out a hugged her tight.
O-its going to be okay.
E-you always say that.
O-i know but i have a good feeling about this one.
Olivia looked at me. Put emma on the bed that looked manky and rock hard and grabed a backpack and gave it to me.
O-that has all her stuff. Make sure to not go through it without asking her. Its already packed from her last adoption.
She then hugged me.
O- pls look after her she rlly needs to be loved again.
B-i will.
Olivia picked emma up off the bed and stood her up. Emma just tightened her grip on her not wanting to let go.
O-its gonna be ok. Ill miss you. Heres my number for when you get a phone call me ok
E-okay bye.
She turned to me with fear in her eyes and we started going downstairs.

Pov emma
Im going to miss olivia i hope this girl is nice to me. When we got outside i squinted my eyes at the brightness. There was a dodge chalenger that billie was standing next to.
B-hop in then
E-wow
We started to drive to my new home.

A/N hope you enjoyed the chapter
875 words