chapter 7

Pov emma
As soon as mum finished setting up my phone i put Olivias number in and texted her.

Text
E-hi olive(thats what you call her as a nickname) it is me Emma. I finally got a phone.
O-omg how is it there? Is she nice?
E-ye she is the the best parent i could ever ask for. Have you been adopted yet?
O-i have but they arent nice. They keep hurting me and i sleep in the basement and get very little food and water. Im texting you secretly they dont know oh shoot they are coming bye
End

Still pov emma
Oh no i hope she is ok. Shes my best friend if anything happens to her i will hurt the person who hurt her.
M-TIME FOR DINNER EMMA
E-coming mum
We are having burritos mums favourite but im still strugfling with my food. I just stare at. I feel mum come sit next me and hug me from the side.
M-i will be proud of you no matter how much you eat. Even if it is one bite ill be proud of you cuz i know how hard it is. ok?
E-ok
You have a bite and slowly chew the food and you swallow it you take another bite but feel the tears brim your eyes. I feel billie hug me tighter.
M-you dont have to have any more if you cant is ok. Are you full?
You nod your head.

You start to make your way up stairs but feel a tic attack come on. You feel the tears start to fall and mummy come next to you and she takes you to the sofa so you dont hurt yourself. This is proboabbly one of the worst ones you have had since you got here. Finally after about an hour it finally stops. You are so tired and exausted from it. I fell mummy give me a hug.
M-its alright take a deep breath. I love you.
E-i love you too.
This is the first time i ever said i love you back. Mum has the biggest smile on her face its so cute.
M- do you want to chill out for the rest of the day and watch some telly?
E-ye

Time skip the next morning

Pov emma
I actually woke up early for once. So i decided to check up on olive.

Text messages
E-hello are you ok you holding up
O- just barely. I really dont like these people.
E-i know just pleas hold on please
O-ill try but i have to go now bye
End

455 words