chapter 5

A/N i hope you are all having or had a great day.

Pov Emma
Upon the arrival of home i knew that i would have too eat something so i got nervous. I dont deserve to eat. Im to fat. Im not even hungry.
B-Emma! Emma! Hello?
You came back to reality
E-sorry
B-its alright no need to apoligise.
We got inside.
B-what do u want for lunch.
E-i dont know all ive ever had is bread and water.
B-ummmm do u want a cheese sandwich (vegan cheese).
E-yes pls
B-you go do what ever while i make it.

TIME SKIP 5 MINUTES

B-lunch is ready.
E-coming!
You sat down at the table and you just stared at the food.
B- can you at least have three bites.
You slowly lifted it up to your face. And stared at it with tears starting to form. You droped your food.
E-sorry I cant.
Then you ran upstairs, locked your door and started to sob starting to sob. You started to get a panic attack. You bought your kneesto your chest starting to shake and hyperventalate. You hear Billie coming upstairs.
B- pls let me in.
You couldnt move from the corner of your bed.

Pov billie
Im panicing. I cant get the door open so I call my brother he recently learned how pick a lock.

Call
F-hello what happened i hear crying
B-Ill ecplain later but can you pls come and pick the lock.
F-alright. Bye
B-bye
Call end

TIME SKIP 5 MIN LATER

POV Emma
Its gotten worse. I hear someone ring the bell then billies footsteps go away then 2 footsteps comeback.
B-pls open it.
F-Im working on it.................. and done.
He opens the door but by then i cant even hear whats going all i can think about is the time my dad kept starving me for a week then when he would he give me something to eat he would call me some rlly mean stuff.

Pov billie
I pull Emma onto my lap. She dosent seem to be with us she is rlly zoned out. Her breath keeps on quickening and her sobs get louder. I just keep her close. I feel her start to move a bit. I see her eyes slowly open. She then burrys her face into my chest. I just keep telling her words of comfort. I help her take some deep breths. Finn is sat next to me and hes rubbing circles on her back.
B-should we take you back downstairs.
I feel her nod so i get up with her still in my arms. Once im stood up im shocked at how light she is.

A/N thnks for reading this chapter
474 words