chapter 3

Pov emma

We finally arrived. I kept quiet. I guess you could say im quite shy. I grabed my backpack from the boot and walk to billie who wqs unlocking the house. It was huge. I think im going to get lost in this place.
E-am i alowld to speak.
B-you dont have to ask to speak. Im not like the others im going to treat you right. Do u want a tour of the house or discover it yourself?
E-ill discover it my self but pls may you show me my room?
B-ofcourse

-------------time skip--------------------------------
1hour later

I sort of figured out the layout. Suddenly i hear my name be called.
B-EMMA DINNER IS READY!
E-COMING!
I was becoming more and more nervous as i havent had a proper meal in years.
B-whats wrong Emma? You seem rlly nervous.
E-ummmm i guess i should tell you this. I-i have an eating disorder and all i ever have eaten is bread and water. I have never had mac n cheese before.
B-thank you for telling me. Im going to help you okay?

She gave you a bowl you kind of just stare at it.
B-can you pls have at least 3 bites of food and ill leave you alone.
E-okay
You slowly eat the three bites.
B-im sooooooooooo proud of you.
that made you smile. You went to your room. It had led lights and a king sized bed.

You went back downstairs bc you forgot to ask an important question.
E- Billie? What should i call you?
B-you can call me mom when youre ready? It made you giggle the way she said mum.
E-thank you. It might take a while till i call you mum bc of trust issues. Sorry
B-no need to apologise.
You went back upstairs.

Pov billie
Im so  proud of her she is opening up way quicker than expected. I hope i earn her trust she seems sweet. I get a call. Oh its my brother (f=finneas c=claudia)

Call
F-hello
B-hi
F-so how did it go?
B-amazing i have an 11 year old girl and her bday is 12th november. She is so sweet. She is very shy. She had a very traumatic past but i want to help her.
F-when can we meet her?
B-tomorrow can we cone to yours?
F-ye sure.
B-what time tomorrow ?
F-10am
B-yep thats good
F-see you later bye
B- bye
Call end

Pov emma
I hear someone come up the stairs. I think its billie.........yep i was right.
B-tomorrow is an early start. At 10am yor gonna meet my brother and his girlfriend. And my mom and dad. Is that ok?
E-ye
B-its getting late you should go to bed
E-ok

Once im in bed i cant stop thinking about Olivia. I miss her so much. She is my  only best friend if you dont count my blades
Yes i cut. I deserve it. After an hour. I finally fall asleep but of course i have a bad dream. I havent had a good dream in years.
(Tw r@pe)
Dream
D-Wake up ugly slut *smack right to the face*
E-owwwwww
D-shut up you twat
He starts to take of his trousers
E-dad pls dont pls
Hs grabs duct tape and puts it over my mouth.
End dream

Pov billie
I wake up to screaming and crying. I rush into Emmas room. She is saying things like 'dad stop'. She suddenly wakes up and jumps in my arms and sobs. The poor girl. I take her to my Room where we cuddle. She falls back asleep.

A/n thank you for  reading this chapter. Before any of you hate about me i already know its shit
669 words