chapter 8

Tw s.h

Pov Emma
Its currently 9 am and im already having a terrible day. I have been clean for a week i know that dont seem that long ago but its a long time for me and i have an urge to cut. Why you might ask well because i deserve it. I pick up my blade and check the door is locked and glide the blade across my wrist. After about 10 more i clean my blade and put some plasters on and a hoodie. I now head down stairs and mummy is there. I give her a hug and she hugs back.
M-are you ok?
E-yes
M-are you sure?
You start crying.
M-its ok baby. I love you
E-its not ok tho
She pulls you in for a hug
M-are you having a bad day
You nod youre head.
M-i know you are not gonna like this but you need to eat something for breckfast.
Mum gets me some toast with honney.
I look at the food and i loose my sense of hearing then my breath quicknes and i start shacking. A panic attack how good. Note the sarcasm. I start crying. I feel myself being picked up but i feel paralised like i cant move.

Pov billie
Shes having another panic attack. I picked her up and took her to the sofa. She isnt responding. So i just hold her whispering sweet things in her ear. After about 5 minitues i see her open her eyes and she wraps her arms around ny neck burrying her face in it. She is still shaking and sobbing hard. I helped her get her breathing back to normal.

After about 30 minites she stopped sobbing. But still litely crying.
B-i love you ok?
She justed nodded her head.
B-Do u want to watch a film.
E-yes please

Time skip-we just finished watching toy story 4. She is alot more calmer now. I think today is going to be a bit of rest day. I hug her side and accidently nuged her wrist and she flinched. Thats a bit weird.
B-emma are you ok?
E-yep
B-pls can you roll up your sleve.
E-um w-why
B-i need to check something
Emma was just stairing at me with fear in her eyes. I carefully grabed her hand and slowly roled up her sleve. There were cuts all up it. I swiftly pulled her into a hug.
B-its alright. I know things are hard right now but i need you to hold on for me pls.
E-i'll try
B-can i just ask something?why did you do it?
E-because i deserve it
B-no you dont. You have gone through enogh pain in your life you deserve no such thing. Just pls try not to. I love you so much. Ok?
E-i love you too more than anything.

493 words