Chapter 1:The box

I felt the soft kiss on my forehead as I heard them coming for me.

"I cant go, I'm not ready" I told the boy hugging me tightly

"Don't worry y/n. You're ready, You are too strong to cry."

I realised he was right. I cant be scared. I had to put on my brave face and show the others that they have to be strong too. I felt the arms of a young boy wrap around me. "Don't go y/n....please"

I realised who this was immediately. "Don't worry" I told him. "I'll be back soon"

I knew this wasn't true. I had to be brave. For him.

They came bursting through the door. They grabbed me but I fought back. They had to drag me away as I heard the two boys yelling, begging for me to come back. As I was rounding the corner I shouted out that I loved them.

 At this point I was yanked back to my feet.  I  was pushed and shoved by their heavy guns to a room with a hospital bed and arm restraints. I tried my hardest to get out but they had grabbed me, and shoved me onto the bed. They injected a clear blue like liquid into my arms. I felt  my thoughts drifting away and my eyes closing. The last thing I heard was the doctor telling the assistant that i was 'ready'

-The box-

When I woke up I was fastly moving upwards in what seemed to be a box with crates .I looked up and saw bright red doors. I thought I was going to get crushed and I tried to scream but my voice as hoarse. I couldn't even think of my name. Suddenly the box slowed down and the doors opened.

I saw two other boys there. The one with black hair came down and held out his hand. I reached for the nearest weapon or tool, which was a hammer, and pointed the sharp side towards him. "Tell me where i am first" I said, trying to sound tough but with a hoarse voice its quite hard. He laughed. I noticed that he had a very nice voice. "ok ok, Welcome to the glade"

*A/N: Hey guys! I know this is short but i tried to make it as interesting as possible since its my first story. Leave suggestions to make my stories better in the comments!

Published: 18th of April 2021    12:00pm GMT