Chapter 2:The Glade

I still didn't trust the two boys but I knew I had no choice.

"So," the black haired boy said "Do you know your name?" I looked at him and I remembered.

I didn't know my own name.

"I don't know, why don't I know?!" I started to freak out a little

The other boy came over to see what was wrong. "What's up?" He inquired.

"She can't remember her name that's all" The black haired male said.

"Hey," The other male said "I'm Alby." 

"I'm Minho" the dark haired male said.

" We couldn't remember our names when we first got here either."

I looked up at them. They both smiled at me. "There is much work to do so we will all do a mix of jobs until we get more people." Alby said to me. "Do you think you're a good cook?"

I smiled at him and said "Probably better than you"

*TIME SKIP*

~3 months later~

It's been 3 months and we have gotten three new people. They are called Gally Frypan and Winston. Frypan was a much better cook than all of us combined so he cooks our meals every night. I've become much closer to Minho and Frypan and we are now best friends.

Gally has proven to be a great builder so he builds our sleeping huts and improved what we have already built. 

Gally has a temper. A bad one at that. He is always starting a fight with someone but it's normally Minho. Alby has elected himself as somewhat the leader of the glade.

 We have all collectively decided to call the new person a "greenie". We have even made up a sort of Glade language like shuck and shank. It's quite funny with all our accents.

Suddenly we heard the siren. This was our weekly supplies and our new greenie. As it came up we saw a boy around the same age as me with sandy blonde hair. He was still knocked out so we had to slap him around the cheeks to wake him up."Wake up greenie," I said gently "Day 1". I realised that he was slightly familiar but i couldnt quite put my finger on it.

Suddenly he woke up and looked around frantically. "Who are you?!" He gasped. "Dont worry, don't worry, My name is y/n, these are Minho, Alby,Winston,Gally and Frypan. Welcome to the glade." 

A/N: AND that was chapter two! If it seems like I'm going to slow for the relationship I want it to be as healthy as possible

Published 18-4-2021 at 9pm GMT