Preperations.

Y/N's POV :
I woke up and realized my rain sounds were still playing. I turned them off and checked on the candle I had lit yesterday and realized that it was still alight so I blew the fire out. I woke up, took a quick cold shower, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, got dressed and all that. I checked the time and realized it was 6:30 am. I called George and asked him to come to my apartment. About 20 minutes later I heard a knock on my door and knew it was George. I opened it up for him and saw that he was wearing a white t-shirt tucked into blue ripped jeans. He was wearing black converse shoes and had round dark sunglasses on his nose.

-,,You look stylish today George" I said and smiled.

-,,You don't look so bad yourself" he said and smiled back. I was wearing camo cargo pants with a white tank top and a silver chain around my neck. I was also wearing white Nike's and a black bucket hat.

-,,George I made some scrambled eggs and I still have some left if you're hungry" I shouted while looking for my sunglasses in my room.

-,,Thanks that would be nice" I heard him shout back. Then I heard him getting himself the scrambled eggs I had made. When I finally found my heart shaped sunglasses I walked into the kitchen and sat in the chair besides him.

-,,Do you like them?" I asked him. He was clearly enjoying them.

-,,God Y/N I don't understand how someone can make such a simple dish taste so good" he said with his mouth full of food.

-,,I'm glad you like my food" I said and chuckled. When he finished eating, we walked out of my apartment and I locked the door behind me. We took the stairs and and walked to the parking lot. Soon we both entered George's little white Audi car and he drove us to the university we were both studying at. After about 30 minutes we arrived at the university and split up to go to our classes. Then at 2pm we both finished our classes and met up again at the front entrance of the university. We got into his car and he drove us downtown. While we were in the car we talked about school and our classes. Then we arrived at a parking lot not too far away from all the shops. We walked into a café and both ordered iced coffee. We then went to many clothe shops and boutiques but didn't find anything interesting. Until George saw a super cute clothes shop and we decided to enter it. All the clothes there were super pretty yet formal. I found a sexy red dress and tried it on. I looked at myself in the mirror and then walked out of the changing room to show the dress to George.

-,,What do you think?" I asked him.

-,,Jackpot" he answered and clapped. ,,Seriously Y/N you have to wear this one. It's formal but has a bit of a casual vibe to it and it really shows off your curves really well" he continued.
(This is the dress btw).

-,,Now we need to find some red high heels to go with the dress" George exclaimed

-,,Now we need to find some red high heels to go with the dress" George exclaimed. He was super excited. It kinda felt as if he was more excited for the date then I was. I paid for the dress and then we entered another boutique. This one was much better then the last one we went to. All of the shoes were so pretty but my eyes went immediately to a beautiful pair of red shoes.