Welcome to Clarines

(I am literally the embodiment of crack kid when I've had to much sugar..)

Unedited 

Me and my sister took in all the beauty of there kingdom. Compared to Delphine, this is extraordinary. We reached the top of the stairs to be greeted by Prince Izana and I supposed the dude beside him was Prince Zen. "Good evening Prince Izana." Me and my sister said in unison. "Welcome princesses, I hope your trip was okay?" He said with a grin. "Thank you for welcoming us into your extraordinary kingdom. It's absolutely beautiful." She said with this sappy smile.

As they continued to gossip I looked towards Zen who was completely out of it. I was like bitch what up with you? So I said, " Good Evening prince, it's lovely to meet you!" I said with a genuine smile. He snapped out of his trance and replied with, "Oh sorry, good evening! You must be princess y/n! Would you like me to show you to your room?" He said looking to Izana for an answer.

 "Yes, please show princess y/n to her her room." Zen turned towards me and smiled and begun to walk further into the castle grounds.

These heals are aching my feet."Damm, who invented heels!" I whined. Zen turned to me and giggled slightly. "Thankfully I don't, I would be so hopeless in heels!" We both started laughing. "You could take your shoes off? No one else will notice with your large gown."
"Thank you prince. These heels are just such a pain in the as- whoops." I covered my mouth with my hand and widened my eyes.
Zen turned towards me and started chuckling. "Your not like other princesses are you princess?" He questioned as we came up towards my room. "Guess you will have to wait and find out!" I said with a smile.
 W strode up through the halls and eventually reached my temporary accommodation. "Well here's your room princess. Please make yourself at home. I believe me, my brother and you and your sister will all be having dinner in the dining hall this evening." He said with a small smile.
"That would be lovely! I'll see u then prince Zen I said flicking him both my hands like little guns and giving him a little wink making him express a small chuckle.

 "I'm looking forward to it, see you then princess!" He said as well while doing the same hand motions as me.
"Hey.. that's my thing!" I said with a slight giggle. "Okay I won't do it then." He said putting his hands up defensively. "Alright, see ya then prince." I said with a light laugh as he walked away waving at me. I looked back and noticed him glimpsing back at me as I entered my room.

I opened the doors and took in the beauty of my temporary boudoir, "Holy shit! This is nice as!" I said with wide eyes. "Unfair.. where's my fancy room.." I turn to the window to see Obi perched up on the window sill. "Bloody hell Obi! How did u get to the second floor?" I face palmed. "I have my ways.." He said with a small chuckle. "So.. what's with u and the prince huh?" He said raising his eyebrows.
"Uh- nothing. Yeah he's cute but I just met him now shut your gob or I will pimp smack you out of my window!" I glared at him. "Gesh... calm your farm princess! You know... the princes office is right down the hall.." He mumbled with a small smirk.

""Bruh- I can't just walk in there with out a reason!" I said with a dumbfounded look plastered across my face. "Y/N! Tell him you need to do some paper work! It's not like you have your own office to work in so he probably won't mind dumbass!'' He yelled with a cocky grin. "Fine.. but your coming with me! pretend your my attendant or something..." I growled as I picked up some papers.

"Yes mam!" He said saluting me. Bruh- I'm so close to throwing this dumbfuck out of a window. If mum was here she would've already done it. I sighed and stood up with some papers exiting the room with Obi not far behind me. I got nervous so I pushed Obi in front of me, ""Be a good attendant and ask for permission to enter dipshit.." I grumbled to Obi. "Anything for you princess.." He said with a wink because he knows I don't like the formalities. "May we please enter!" Obi yelled at the door.