24

Yₒᵤ gₒₜ ₘₑ ₛₒ ᵢ dₒₙ'ₜ ₖₙₒw wₕₐₜ ᵢ'ₘ dₒᵢₙ'
Yₑₐₕ, yₒᵤ ᵣₑₐₗₗy gₒₜ ₘₑ ₙₒw

~

CW: feelings of worthlessness, descent into madness

~

Things were kind of strange once Schlatt was locked up in prison. First of all, it was really weird not to have him around anymore, whether in the form of Glatt or as his actual living self. It felt weird not having to be on the lookout for anything he might use against her anymore.

It was like a whole lot of stress and pressure suddenly disappeared from Y/N's life and she wasn't sure how much she liked it. She had always been so vigilant, always making sure that she wasn't showing any weakness, that she wasn't getting manipulated, questioning everyone's motives a million times, before giving them even an ounce of trust... and now the biggest reason for that was just gone. Locked away in prison where he couldn't do anything anymore.

Y/N thought she'd feel good about that, but she didn't. She wasn't sure why, but all she really felt was... empty. She felt empty now that he was gone and she couldn't make sense of it. She couldn't make sense of anything. It was like there was nothing for her to be angry or upset about anymore.

S̴̡̨̡͕͓̼̟̯͋͆͑̍̌̚̕̕͜͝ḩ̸̩̗̟͑̇͘ͅę̸̩̖̺͈̫̙̲͂̽̿̃͛̎̇͛͗̕͜ͅ ̸̧̨̱̙͙̖̠̖̳͊̀̔w̶̞̦͉̅́͊͌ạ̶̖̦͒̽̔s̸̺̝̥̟̓̏̓̓͂͛̚͝ ̶͕̯̮͉̟̼̎n̵̜͐̾̆͋̂ͅő̷̢̡͉̹̩̔̄̏̈́̓̊̈́t̶̠̦̔̍͑̇ḩ̸̨̮͕̤̲̣̦̯̝̏̈́̍̑͐͌i̶̛̳̹̥͚̬̭̤̓̆͐̈̀̂̎͌͠ͅņ̵̧̞̫̪̫̬̠̈́̓́̈́́͊͌̄͋g̸͖̫̒̃̑̂͠ ̶̨̱̖̣̻̮̈́̓̂͐w̴͓̰͚͙͍̺̲̬̖̓̿į̵̮̝͓͈̐͌͋͊̍̍̏̊̄t̴͍̉̒̃̉͐̚ȟ̸̞̯͋̃͝ŏ̶̡̢̘̤̤͇͖͓̺͙͠u̶͙̹͇̰̟̒ͅṱ̶̢̱͔́̃͝ ̶̧̱̫̬͎̐͋̈́̀̒h̶̨̧͉͈̺̫̾̏̆̈́̾͂̚͠i̴̤̪̝̠̿͝m̶̢̨͉̹̜̝̝̼̹͑̆̈́͌̊̓͑̑.̴̨̧̝͓̺̑̔͑̽̄

̸̢̧̧̭̻̹̱͈̩͌͊̅̂̀̍̅̽̀̚ͅN̶̢̙͙̫̩̰͕͉͗́̓͊̇͆͌̚̚͝ỏ̴͚̟̰͑́̈̔̊͋̏ͅt̶̢͔̱̞̩̠͓̗̿͋̌ͅẖ̵̡̜̳͓́̂̎͂̏i̷̧͍̜̲̹̮͒̆̈́̚n̵̟͚͎̈́̀̓͐́̈͛̍̚͝ǵ̸̘͙̥̝̟͔͎̌̒͘.̶͕̣̜̲̝̍̿

̶̜̥̦̞̝̈̆̓̔̿͋̇̒̀͘͜Ň̵̢̢̤͔̗̼͕õ̶͍͂ẗ̷͔̰̫̳̜̖́̎͝ḧ̷̭̞̱́i̶̛͈̠͗͋̌̾̽̇̕n̴̛̘̫̩͐͒́̆g̷̹̖̼̣̔̎͑͘.̴̡̓̀͋̈́̐ͅ.̵̡͙̩͋́͜.̶̬͗͆̆̊̈́͘

Nothing nothing nothing nothing.

Fuck. Y/N fucking hated this. When Schlatt was still around the thoughts were bad, yeah, but... at least she didn't have these long periods of time where she was just... where there was just nothing to be upset about, nothing to direct all that anger inside her at. It was torture.

At the same time it was weird how everyone was suddenly very happy to be around her. Maybe it was because she had more or less taken a public stance against her father. And everyone hated Schlatt. They hated him so much that they simply rallied behind her, just because she had him thrown into jail. Few people even really questioned her motives or what happened.

Y/N wasn't quite sure how to deal with all those people supporting her all of a sudden either. She never had anyone supporting her. She was on her own after the war for L'Manberg. She was on her own and locked up all the time her father was the president of L'Manberg. She was alone ever since her mother had died and she couldn't even remember her mother, it was that long ago.

Having any support at all just felt weird to her. It wasn't what she was used to and she had no idea how to deal with it. Quackity was much better than her at this. She was trying to delegate most of that to him, but it wasn't always possible. Y/N wished she still had Hannah with her.