Chapter 4

That chapter contains sexually explicit content if you don't want to read I suggest skipping this chapter. I did not hold back, so there is graphic descriptions, acts of degradation and Flo's Punishment so keep that in mind. Also I love your comments on steamy chapters they always make me laugh.

Tristian's POV

"Sorry... Tristian" she teased. Her bratty attitude peaking its head after not showing itself for a while. I removed my hand from her waist wrapping it round her throat that looked minuscule in my grasp. With a firm grip round the sides , her eyes dilated in fear and excitement.

"Little girl, go to the basement and meet me in there you will be in your underwear and nothing else, kneeling." I order letting her go so she could leave on her own. The sound of small footsteps became distance and I now search for Adrian to explain where we will be.

"You okay Babe where's Flo?" He kissed my cheek as I took a sip from his drink. "She is going to the basement, I guess the excitement of her new job caused her to try tease me." Adrian stifled backed a laugh, holding my waist before I had to leave.

"Go easy on her tonight, she is probably tired"  He sighed, lopping his fingers into my belt to fiddle with. I have to admit it he is adorable at times.

"Oh yes sir" I mocked him, a blush covering his cheeks that only I seem to be able to do. I lean in planting a quick but passionate kiss to his plump lips before leaving him to take care of our little situation.

The basement in which we have placed our play room was rarely used before we moved in; it was a large open space which meant we had so many options for designing. As instructed Flo sat kneeling in her panties on the floor. God she is beautiful. Her back was to me although I could tell her eyes were trained to the floor like we taught her. The curve of her back perfectly straight and her thighs parted slightly. I step closer but not in front so she could see me yet but just so she became aware of my presence.

"Do you understand why I have brought you down here Darling?" I ask tying her hair back in a ponytail.

"Yes Master, I wasn't being a good girl".

"That is correct, I see now you are using the right name. However, you have already misbehaved" I finally stand in front of her, but she keeps her head down. "Look up" I order allowing her to even set her eyes on me. "How do you think you should be punished?" I ask, an apprehensive look on her face stared back at me.

"However you see fit Master" She responds correctly but this evening I think I might enjoy teasing her back.

"What punishment do you deserve?" Her jaw now in the grasp of my hand I don't hurt her, just hold her face so she can feel the power I have over her. I look down and can already see a wet spot on her panties which is exactly the reaction I want.

"Um... A spanking?" She hesitates unsure with what answer I want to hear.

"Okay and how many?" I crouch down to her our faces exceptionally close. I notice her gulp before answering.

"10" she whispers. I stand abruptly and get a paddle off the wall with the word Angel carved into the wood. "Stand-up" I order, which Flo does, I gesture for her to lean over the desk which she follows without hesitation.

"Do you remember your Safe word Darling?"

"Yes Master it's Blueberry" She speaks her breathing increasing and I can see her clear arousal starting to drip from the lace of her panties.

"Good girl, now you choose spanking and ten hits. I gave you the choice because tonight with that bratty behaviour you thought you didn't need to listen to your master", I grip her hair round my hand and pull it back so she can look at me in the face. Her back arches, her hand still placed on the table, her body looking so weak against mine.

"But you will be receiving 20 because you need to remember Angel I own you. You are my little fuck toy and me and your other doms will decide what is best for you."

"Yes Master" She whimpered out deep into her sub space by now. I lean her back over the desk and peel down her panties and watch as her wet pussy leaks as I pull the fabric away. Hmm she is such a needy baby for me.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" I ask running by hand over the smooth skin on her bottom.

"Yes Bubs" She says, letting me know I can continue. I pull my hand back slightly and allow the paddle to make contact with her small cheeks. After each hit she thanks me, like she remembers, and a moan of pain and ecstasy fills the room. As I make the last hit her bum in red and has small bruises.

Marking her skin is one of the best signs of her submission to me, leaving my imprint on her body for anyone to see. I place the paddle down and walk back over to her tired body her pussy just too inviting. I run my hand along her ass and down to where she needs me most. Her breath hitches As I slip a finger into her waiting hole. I pump my fingers roughly in and out of her pussy knowing that she is desperate for my touch.

"Thank you Master" She cries out as I pound my finger into her, stretching her out I slip another in and listen as her moans increase.

"I'm not even fucking you and you are ready to cum" I mock, her pussy clenching around my fingers in response to my words. Roughly pulling them out I flip her over so her back is on the desk and fill her back up again with my fingers.

"Look at how pathetic you look Angel, so wet just from a punishment".

She nods her head unable to speak in her current euphoric state. With my spare hand I grip her by the throat causing her lips to part slightly so I can spit directly into her mouth. She takes it happily and swallows.

"Thank you Master" She moans , the feeling of my fingers becoming unbearable.

"I'm close" She screams and I can feel it, so I yank my fingers out and watch as her face drops so close to her climax.

"Please can I cum Master?" She whines desperate for me and my touch. I could watch her be like this all day but I know she must be tired from work .

"No Angel no cumming tonight" I stay lifting her off the table and letting her body wrap round mine. I know I shouldn't admit it but I fucking love when she is a brat.

------
Tristan you may be fictional but my feelings are realllll. 🥰

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I know you all are thirsty for this content!