Chapter 11

I will do a quick rundown but maybe reread a bit.

Flo has recently finished college, she has moved into a house with Adrian (Sir), Tristian (Master/Bubs) , Lawrence (Daddy) and Jay (Papa). I will not have any papa slander cause some of you are just plain mean. The boys left college about three years ago and have went on to successfully start their careers.

Flo has started her job at a BDSM club/ strip club. She bartends at the BDSM side and preforms at the strip side. At work she has met Rory her boss, Griffin a fellow bartender, Sonnet another performer and Dominic a mysterious customer.

Recently Flo has tried to contact her father but has heard nothing back.

The boys have grown closer and the romantic and sexual element has worked its way between them individually and as a group.

Tristian has been shot by an unknown person, once in the shoulder and ankle. Adrian's Dad Christopher is hunting down who did this. With his 'connections'.

--

Lawrence's POV

My heart pounded in my chest as we waited for the doctor to remove Tris' cast. The last few weeks have been hell for him, he never really liked being at the mercy of anyone. We wouldn't khow bad the damage was until the cast was off but apparently the doctor was hopeful it would just leave a scar and no permeant mobility issues.

"So Tristian, I can see you are in great hands but are you happy for us to discuss this will all your partners?" The doctor looked around the room the five of us filling every space in the room.

"Yes I'm perfectly happy with them being here" He smiled, there was confidence in his answer but an anxious expression on his face which was clearly from the seriousness in Doc's voice.

"Well Tristian, The good news is that this will heal, this will not be a life long issue. However it is healing slower than we would like. We are going to give you some antibiotics to hopefully strengthen the bones in your ankle. But the meds will have you feeling slightly foggy. You could struggle to hold full consciousness all the time, withing two weeks it should be sorted but you might have difficulty forming coherent sentences and have blurred vision for the first few days"

"What if I just let the bones heal naturally?" He gritts his teeth.

"It will probably take a month to three months to heal" She smiles softly.

Thankfully he takes the meds, choosing his health over his pride this time. This was his literal nightmare, not being in control especially of himself. I could see his mind stringing together how the next two weeks will look. Placing my arm under his I help him out of the surgery and into the car waiting outside. Flo and Jay go in one car and myself, Adrian and Tristian are in mine.

We pull up to the house, unexpectedly seeing a familiar black Bentley in the drive way. I assist Tristian again helping him into the living room and placing him on the sofa.

"Hello Christopher" Jay outstretched his hand to Adrian's Dad only for it to be pushed away and for him to be pulled into a hug.

"Dad, how did you get in?" Adrian tilted his hand amusement to his voice but concern in his stare.

"Flo made me a key".

"You did?" I whisper to here as the rest of the guys look at her like she is mad.

"Well yeah duh, what if something happens he is the first person we would all call" She huffs sitting the edge of the armchair Christopher is rested on.

"Thank you, but I could find a way in with or without a key Peach" He patted her knee sweetly.

Over the last four years our families took such a liking to her, even Adrian's mother Wendy ; who was very skeptical, even fell for her charm. At Christmas we had the great fortune to see Jay's parents, it had taken so long because they had been teaching in a school in Chiang Mai for the last six years.

"I have come to discuss who we think shot you Tristian"

His head popped up, seemingly already tired from the first dose of meds.

"We only have a code name, he is referred to as Swift, he is an old friend of Jaxon Black and a employee of " He paused for a moment uncomfortable shifting which I had never seen before.

He turned his body now to face Flo who was still perched on his chair. "Carl, he works for your Dad Honey."

Her mouth physically dropped , a slight quiver taken over and a new found shake to her hands. Chris immediately grabbed her running his thumb over her knuckles to calm her.

"We don't know if he actually has a connection to the shooting but it is unusual. What we can't seem to link is if Carl knows anything about Jaxon Black. It would be shocking to have a Dad work with their kids sexual assaulter. And with Jaxon still in his coma we can't ask him."

"Princess" Adrian pulled Flo out of her spiral. "I think you should go in you room for a second , Jay will go with you". It was no suggestion it was an order and she followed.

Once she was out of the room we all let out deep sighs.

"Dad why the fuck would you tell her like that? She is heart broken." Adrian exclaimed saying what we all were thinking.

"You wouldn't have told her, you would have waited till we had a clearer idea of the guy and then gently try to tell her bits while shielding her from the harsh reality. She needed to know. She still has hope it is just an odd coincidence but wont be blinded sighted when the truth is, her Dad doesn't love her. He hates you guys and as a result of that despises his daughter. She is sweet and kind and yes a little but she is still a fully grown women with adult feelings and responsibilities." As Chris droned on we all could feel he was correct. If we had waited she would have felt like we kept it from her.

"So what's the plan?" Tristian finally spoke.

"We are going are find Carl".