2.2 | Storm

A small army consisting of John's classmates gathered in front of the old GOWA facility, which was the size of a high-rise building. Major Theresa, fixing her uniform, said, "Some of you already know what we're doing at a historical monument, but in case you forgot, we're going to save your friend."

"Wait, John's in here?" Timothy asked, in a worried tone.

"Mu-Jin supposedly kidnapped him and sent him here. We're going to get him back." Mei replied, focusing for a moment, then said, "Wait. He's moving, and he has a man with him."

"Then there's no time to waste." Theresa said, putting on a pair of gloves. She took a deep breath as she approached the worn-down gate of the facility, and then shouted, "PDF, open up!" She kicked the gate inward, revealing a room which had been worn down to time.

As they walked in, Alfredo asked, "Major Theresa, what's PDF?"

"Post-Destruction Faction. I disbanded GOWA and joined them days after the End of the World." she answered. "Either way, back to the plan. I'll guide you kids through the facility while we look for a certain someone."

"Soldiers are also nearby." Mei said.

"Yeah, we know-"

"No, I mean, literally nearby, as in they're right under us. I can sense the vicinity of people who have a connection to Keith."

"I see. Stand back kids, I'm going to blast the floor open."

Everyone took a few steps away from Theresa, before she stomped the floor, breaking it open and crushing a few soldiers. The ones who weren't directly underneath the spot where the floor fell were taken out by the rest. They split up and started walking, Alfredo leading one half while Theresa led the other half. As they walked, Theresa said to Mei, "There's only 2 explanations as to how you managed to become your Legend Power. It's either because you have a connection to John, or Keith, or she literally came to you and fused with you."

"It's the latter."

"Oh, really? I see. Did she materialize in your room?"

"No, she came to me in a dream."

"That's logical."

They turned right only to find a group of soldiers standing there. Just as they were approaching, they suddenly stopped as a golden chain was wrapped around each and every one of them. Theresa looked to her right, and found Mei using Seal on them. "Well done." she said, before running in and slamming them away with a single blow. "There's a security door ahead that involves a multitude of cameras. We'll have to take them down first-" Theresa said, but was cut off.

"I'll do it." a girl said, turning invisible only to unlock the gate few seconds later.

"-or we could do that."

"Nice one, Charlene." Mei said, giving her a thumbs up before walking forward.

Charlene was a girl a little shorter than the average class height. She wears glasses and sometimes a dress, although she also likes the formal school uniform. She wielded Laura's Legend Power, Stealth, allowing her to turn invisible for an entire 5 minutes instead of the usual 30 seconds. The sound she makes isn't hidden, however, which could lead to a disaster.

They continued forward, Theresa holding the door for the group, until they came along a flight of stairs. "We're heading down." she said, leading the group down the stairs.

Meanwhile, Alfredo was distributing weapons he found to his group. They were mostly swords, with him taking the gun. Soldiers stormed in from the corner, and everyone dashed in to attack, slicing apart bullets as they got closer. The soldiers were cut up in no time, and Alfredo said, "We can go far in fighting, but not this far. We only want to disable them, not outright murder them."