Chapter 8 Pt 1

Olivia's POV 

The Next morning was the first day that I got to hang out with the members. I decided that I would go with Taeyang's mom and johnny's dad. I got out of bed then went to look for an outfit that is comfortable but not too dressy. Well, I was getting ready I was just thinking of how much had changed but for good not bad. I walked into the kitchen seeing mom standing there writing something out, I didn't want to scare mom so I cleared my throat making myself known, he turned around and saw me 

"Good morning angel did you sleep well?" he asked me 

"Yes mom, I was wondering since this is my first day to start hanging out with the members can you and dad have my first day," I asked shyly

"Of course you can angel just go get johnny and we can go out, I was planning on going shopping for groceries since we are running low." He answered back. So I went to go look for dad so that we could go shopping, I was walking towards the door that had his name on it since it helped me to know which room everyone was in so I didn't have to keep asking because I did that for almost a week when I first got here. I knocked on the door and heard a low 'come in' as I walked in I saw that dad was coming out of the bathroom while putting on his shirt. 

"Good morning dad," I said smiling 

"Good morning to you too baby, were you the one that knocked?" he asked me which then I nodded in response. 

"I asked mom if we could spend the day together and he told me to come to get you so that we could go out," I told him as we started to walk out of their bedroom. We walked back to where mom was and he told us to both get our shoes on which we did. 

"So where are we going and what are we going to do," I questioned once we got into the car so that we can get to our destination. 

"Well, we are going to the store to get more food for the dorm and to get food that you like as well. Plus, we have to be careful because we haven't told our fans about you ok, we are planning on doing that tonight if today goes well. " Mom told me, I nodded my head in understanding. I hope today does go well because I really like my family that I have now, I don't want anything to go wrong. As we pulled up to the store both of them got on their glasses and mask so that their fans wouldn't see them. We got into the store and was picking up the food that mom wrote on the list and then dad told me to go pick out whatever I wanted in the store, so I went to another aisle and got my favorite food and some healthy food like apples then when I went back to them I put my things in the cart. 

"Is this all of what you want angel?" 

"Yes dad, I don't really eat much since I use to not eating much," I told him and he went to go give me a hug but then his glasses came off and a girl next to use pushed me out of the way and looked at dad closely and started to scream which then made more girls come over with more pushing me farther away from them which was making me a little bit scared. I saw all these girls crowding around them, one of the girls towards the back was being really mean to me.

"Move girl!" one girl said to me meanly 

"Please let me get back to my parents." 

"Who are you to call them your parents," another girl said 

"I am their daughter," I said back. The back of the girls was just laughing at me which made me cry, then they started to hit me like slapped me and kicked me then went back to try and get the attention of my parents. I just moved and pulled out dad's phone since he let me use it to play games on in the short car ride here. I went through the contacts to try and find someone to call I just didn't know who to call. I then saw Jaehyun oppa's number and called him, I waited for the second ring and heard oppa's voice 

"Hey man what's up" 

"O-o-pp-a h-h-el-pp me," I said into the phone with tears in my eyes and scared

"Buttercup is that you??" he asked worriedly 

"Y-yy-es o-o-pp-a, mom and dad a-rr-e s-cc-orrd-ed by f-fans" I tried to say calmly but I was starting to have a panic attack.  "please come help me," I said 

"Okay, Buttercup you guys are at the store now. I'm coming just stay on the phone with me okay buttercup" He said. I heard him getting into a car but still talking to me to help me until he gets here to take me home. I just never thought that their fans would be this mean. I just know when they do tell their fans I will start to get a lot of hate, but I will just deal with it so that I won't be a burden to my family. 

So a couple of minutes later I saw oppa walking in the store but I still had tears in my eyes so I couldn't really see clearly but when I felt myself getting picked up I knew it was him. I hugged him tightly until we got out to the car. Then oppa held me in his lap but called I think mom since I had dad's phone with me still to tell them to come out to the car and that he got me because I could hear that they were worried and scared that they couldn't find me. Couple more seconds later I heard the car doors open and saw mom and dad. 

"Oh baby I'm so sorry that happened in there are you okay? Why is your cheek red? Did one of our fans hurt you?" dad just kept asking questions