Chapter 15

Olivia's POV

After getting to know the Chinese members and getting to spend the day with them which was fun because they showed me a lot about them as a group as well as just themselves, they sadly had to go to China to promote their new album. So I was at home that morning and thinking about school, which you probably thinking 'Why would you think about school' Well for me school is fun because I like being able to learn new things but also because of the study halls that I have where I can listen to music and work on work that I got that day; but I haven't started yet and I have to bring that up to them to see if they are going to let me go to school or not. Today was going to be just like any normal day for the group they had practice and I was just sitting there watching them but not today I decided that I wanted to watch boy's love drama's while watching the drama I was so into it that I didn't notice that they were taking a break and Mark came over to sit next to me and saw that I wasn't listening to him so he looking over and saw what I was watching, he then tapped my shoulder.

"What are you watching?" he questioned.

"It's called a boy's love drama meaning it's a boy-on-boy love" I answered. He then looked at me like I was crazy with his face a little red. I laughed at how red his face got after I told him what it was, but then I got a message in the group chat that I have with the Chinese members;

Ten: How are you doing Olivia, sorry we had to leave after spending time with you but I will say to everyone that we had a great time.

Yangyang: I agree

Hendery: Same

Xiaojun: Me too

Win-win: 100% agree, it was nice

Olivia: I did too guys it was fun even if it was for a short period.

Kun: Hey we will be back, but we will always chat through text or even video if we aren't busy with anything okay?

Olivia: Thank you, I know you will be back and all it's just with my past and all it's hard for me to believe that but I do. I love you, my brothers. After I sent that text they all sent these smiley faces and other cute gifs that I just exited and went back to what I was doing as I also saw that they guys were back to practicing. I finished the show I was watching but was getting hungry so I asked Dad if I could go something to eat in the cafe that they have in the building since if I left I would have some problems; walking down to the cafe I was looking at the group chat and was paying attention that I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw that it was blankpick, I of course apologize for bumping into them.

Hey Olivia, where are you going? Also, what are you looking at on your phone that made you not pay attention?" Lisa asked me.

"I'm sorry again, I was looking at the group chat that I have with some of my brothers, and I am going to the cafe to get something to eat because I was getting hungry after sitting for so long in the practice room with my brothers," I told her.

"Ahh, I see." She told me, she patted my head as they walked passed so that they could go do what they needed to do. I kept walking to the cafe, and as I thought there of the groups and trainees were looking at me I just looked at them and then pulled the head over my head so my anxiety wouldn't get too bad I kept walking till I got to the line of where we get the food; as I was in line I was shaking the whole time, after getting through the line and paying for the food I went to sit down at a table that I could sit alone cause I am still not used to the other groups here or trainees either. Some of them I'm okay with but others I just feel uneasy with them. I quietly ate my food when I heard my phone turn off, I saw that I got a text from Dad saying that they would be leaving soon but not too soon that I could finish my food before; I just texted him back saying 'Okay thank you and I am almost done.' then I just went back to eating but heard a chair at the table was being moved and I looked up and saw that it was Kai and Suho from Exo.