Chapter 2

Teayong POV 

So me and the group where practicing for black on black our new song. Today we had to run through it about five times because some of the boys kept playing around. Now we are taking a break after practicing the dance back to back,during our break our manger came in.
"Boys I have some news so I talk to the president and we decided that we want you all to adopted a child that is around the age of 10-14, must be a girl and this is to learn more responsibility." He said to us. Once he said that some of the members started to complain while some were happy others didn't even care.
"When do you want us to go pick up a child?" I questioned.
"Well I was thinking that you could all go now to the little church orphanage that's not to far from here, they are getting ready or having an adoption day today. So I'll let you all get changed and dressed nice in 20 minutes" our manger said leaving.
"Well you heard him, let's go guys" I said in a father voice. We all rushed back to the dorm to get showered and fresh. When we showered we went in groups so that it would go faster. The youngest jisung was done we all rushed back to the car to drive to the church orphanage. I could tell some were nervous,happy, and some were mad. But we can't go against the president or even our manger because our life's would be ruined. As we pulled up to the church we saw some kids outside playing. We just all keep looking at the children while we walked into the church.
"Hello welcome to sunshine orphanage, how may I help you boys" asked the caregiver
"We are looking to adopt a kid between the ages of 10-14" I said to her. We I told her she called all the kids between our age group.
"Guys remember that we have to adopt a girl manger said so okay" I told them. So we were looking all at the girls and boys that were in the age group.
"Um we are looking for a girl" I said to her, when I did she told the boys to just go back to what they were doing.
"Here are the 15 girls that are in that age group" she said with the biggest smile. But while looking I saw that their was something wrong. I only counted 14, one was missing.
"Excuse me miss you said 15 but I only see 14. I said to her with my members agreeing with me.
"Oh that child is always in her room because she knows that she will not  be adopted ever." She said. When I heard that I was getting mad.
"But if you want to see her then you can but why not pick one of these girls their more prettier then that other girl."
Oh I was getting more and more and while she was talking so I just did what she said and let a couple of my members go to see which those guys were Johnny,heachan and mark. While those guys go see that missing girl the treat of us just kinda looked at the others and a lot of them were wearing make up that made them look like clowns. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see a girl at the end leaving to go upstairs after the boys it seems or she just didn't want to be down here anymore I didn't really know I just let it go and just keep waiting. Little did I know that she was a bully to the missing little girl.