Chapter 3

Johnny's POV

** italics: Korean
**bold:English
As me and mark, heachan were walking upstairs we saw a girl walking back to her room and so we decided to follow her to see if we could find the girl named Olivia. As we were following her we started hearing yelling coming from one of the rooms we looked at each other and ran towards that room to see other kids throwing and hurting the girl we saw earlier. Walking closer to the sense playing out in front of us we heard a girl saying
"You messed up my chance of being adopted by an idol group you piece of s***. You shouldn't have been born. You were a mistake"
After we heard that all three of us were beyond mad at her,so heachen rushed in and said
"Well we wouldn't want to adopt someone who looks like a clown anyways."
The girl then ran out of the room and we yelled at the other kids to leave so that we could help her. Looks like Olivia was her because of what that girl said. Then we turned to look at the girl.
'Please don't hurt me' she whispered in English while crying and hugging her legs close to her. Now we finally understand why she didn't fight back against those bullies; she was a foreigner. Me and mark looked at each other and I bend down on my knees to be eye level to her and said
"Hi my name is Johnny could you tell me yours?"
Even through I knew her name it was just so that she could say it herself, i didn't want to rush anything. I mean after I said that she looked at me with a smile but then when she saw the other toi it changed to a scared expression.
"They won't hurt you,none of us will." I said to her
"What do you mean, I'm not getting adopted am I?" She questioned me.
"Well yes you are we told you downstairs to go pack but then we say those bullies and saved you. We are family now okay."
"Okay,well my name is Olivia. So you know English too that is the only language I know." She told me.
"Yes I do I grew and was raised in the states but came to Korea to become an idol. The two guys behind me are part of that group and our whole group decided to adopt you. But could you tell me what happened before we came"
"Well that girl was my roommate and since I don't speak Korean she always bullied me about that but at the same time she would always talk about me and make fun of me,this morning she told me not to even come out. Its aleays the same when it come to adoption day but today was different I guess. I mean I understand that she has been here longer then I have but since I got here she has been this way to me and I got here two years ago."
When she said that was I shocked and so I pulled the guys to the side while she was still sitting on the bed.

"I think we should adopt Olivia, I mean she is the only one that seems normal in this place plus she hasn't felt loved ever in her life so I think she needs someone to love her and protect her." 

"I think your right Hyung, she looked very scared when we tried to talk to her." Heachan said 

"Then go tell the others while me and mark get her to pack up okay." johnny told heachan to do.

So me and mark went back in to Olivia to tell her the good news. 

So Olivia we have some good news for you?" I told her, she looked at me like I was crazy

"You do? for me you sure?" she questioned me 

"Yes, we choose to adopt you so lets get you packing so you can meet the rest of the family. 

After I was done talking to her she went and started packing up, mark and I just waited;when she was done she walked up to us and holding just one bag. Mark and I looked at each other and then back at her. 

"Is this it Olivia" 

"Yes, they didn't really care about me so I had little clothes or anything really"

We didn't question it any farth and just picked Olivia up to go downstairs to see the other boys, but I think that it will take a while for her to open up to them since we have so many. For now it seems like she has only trust me mark and heachan. We got downstairs with every child and the group looking at us, I felt Olivia hug me a little tighter which then to me made me think that they really have done a lot to her. We all left and went to the cars but we told the driver to take us to the company so that we can work, but also to get to know Olivia more.