3,

"You're saying you don't want me?" Draco growled as he leaned over Aaliyah's desk. Their faces are mere inches from each other.

"No," Aaliyah said firmly but her eyes said otherwise. Her gaze was roaming his toned body, the way his muscles flex through the shirt, and how a few of the top buttons were undone, revealing his collar bone.

"No?" Draco taunted with a smirk, a strand of his blonde hair falling to his forehead.

Aaliyah's breath got caught in her throat, Draco looked stunning. His eyes were indescribably penetrating and a little v was formed in between his eyebrows. The expression on his face was nothing less than determined.

She looked down at his hands that were placed on her desk, rings coated his fingers and it made her core ache, how would those hands feel running down her body?

She shook her head although you could see her doubtfulness. "You can fuck whoever you want— so please find someone else... someone single."

"That's no fun." Draco pouted as he walked to the other side of her desk, where she was sitting. Aaliyah's eyes followed the blonde.

Aaliyah stood up, tilting her head up to him. He had to be about 6'2 since he was taller than Cedric who was 5'10.

He looked down at her as if she was a meal and he was starving. And truth be told Draco was starving for her, he pictured the way he could yank her long brown hair as he fucked her— her moans would make him tingle.

Draco advanced a few more feet towards her until Aaliyah was backed right up on her desk, basically sitting on it.

Draco pushed his body onto hers, their noses almost touching.

He started kissing down her neck, groaning against her soft skin.

Aaliyah should have pushed him away, but fuck she wanted to be touched by him. She tilted her head back giving Draco a better angle.

The moment he lifted his head she crashed her lips onto his— they were so warm and he kissed her back so roughly.

Aaliyah's legs wrapped around his torso, pulling his body as close as possible. His hands gripped the back of her hair, pulling her down so he could have full access to that pretty little mouth of hers.

Draco's boner pressed against her clothed pussy. Draco pulled away once more so Aaliyah would unwrap her legs from around him.

"Let me feel you, Aaliyah," Draco whispered. "I can show you a real man."

"Show me." She echoed and Draco's hand trailed up her dress until he reached her underwear, pulling it to the side.

"You're going to fuck my fingers." He told her, Aaliyah's eye travelled to his erection which was more than visible now. She licked her bottom lip— how big was Draco Malfoy?

"My eyes are up here." He told her as he rubbed harsh circles onto her clit, Aaliyah was biting back a moan. She looked him dead in the eyes as he slipped his finger inside her.

"F-fuck." She breathed, slowly moving her hips against his finger.

"Bet my fingers the same size as Diggory," Draco smirked. "Don't be quiet now."

He continued to thrust his finger in and out of her, making Aaliyah moan into the crook of Draco's neck, her desk creaking underneath her.

"D-don't stop—"

Aaliyah's eyes shot open as she looked around her room, it was just a dream.

Ever since she caught Draco fucking that girl on the sink she's been trying to avoid him, she felt it would be too awkward but the worst part was the wet dreams she seemed to develop. This was her second one this week!