12,

The warm water coated Aaliyah's body.

She didn't know what else to do, the throbbing in her legs made the walk to the castle unpleasant.

She held the showerhead under her, letting the water relieve the knot in her lower stomach. She knew what her body needed, or more like who.

That blonde-headed bastard and the way he touched her was a curse on its own — the way his tongue twirled on her clit or the way his hands ran all over her body, his cock pounding into her with no remorse or way her name rolled out of his mouth.

Almost as if the universe had heard her thoughts, an outline of a tall figure could be seen through the fogged-up shower.

She peaked her head out and groaned, "Get the fuck out."

Draco's eyes flickered down but nothing was revealed except for her head, "I heard some sexy moans and knew that you must've been the source behind them."

"Explain to me why you're in my house?" She yelled over the running water.

"Get out so we can talk about it.... or better yet, let me join you."

"Fuck off," She hissed.

"What? It's not like I haven't seen you like this before." Draco chuckled, he'd give up his left nut to have Aaliyah like this again. But maybe he wouldn't have to.

Aaliyah muttered a spell, silencing him. She stuck her hand out of the shower, "Accio towel." She wrapped herself in it before stepping out to see Draco still standing there.

Draco was looking at her hair, the water droplets dripping onto the floor. It baffled him how naturally pretty she was, he couldn't pinpoint an actual flaw on her entire body.

He snapped his finger making her look up at him, he singled to his mouth and she rolled her eyes before removing the spell.

"Well, get on with it!" She huffed, trying hard not to look at him... she knew that the second she got a good look at him she wouldn't be able to hide how much she wanted him.

"Can we at least talk in your room?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"This better be decent." She sighed and walked out of the bathroom, Draco following close behind her. Aaliyah's towel was on the shorter side, giving him a tiny view of what he didn't have... as of this moment.

Aaliyah had her arms crossed as she faced Draco.

"Here's a note from Mcgonagall.... so uh here." He said and handed her a parchment that asked to meet tomorrow morning for a staff meeting.

"You couldn't have left it on my desk or an owl?" Aaliyah questioned.

"Well, every time I've sent you something you've been acting like an ass." He said, which was the truth. "Besides this gives me a chance to talk to you about all the bullshit that happened on Halloween—" Draco held up his hand before she could talk, "Yes I was in the wrong but I apologize and fuck I'm sorry, I want to go back to before."

Aaliyah took a deep breath, wanting to stay as calm and collected as possible, "I don't want this — us to be like before."

Draco furrowed his brows in confusion, what in the bloody hell is she talking about? "Care to elaborate?"

"I mean... I don't want to just have sex with you." She admitted, debating with herself if she should continue or just insult him until he leaves. "I want to get to know the real you, you were right I am just Cedrics bitch but you — oh fuck me I'm going to sound so cliche."