23,

"Cedric!" Aaliyah cried out, her body frozen with fear.

Cedric stood there, his jaw slack and his shoulders tense. He didn't blink, he didn't say a word, he didn't even move.

Draco on the other hand sat beside Aaliyah with a cocky grin. "Diggory, what a nice surprise... you missed our sleepover."

"Sleepover!" Cedric spat advancing on Draco who stood up, only in his joggers. "I should fucking kill you!"

"Yeah, you probably should—"

Cedric swung, Draco narrowly missing his fist.

"Cedric stop I—" Aaliyah began saying before Cedric cut her off.

"This is why you messaged me? To show off that you're a cheating bitch?" Cedric said his eyes burning with fury as he looked at Aaliyah who was still sitting on her bed.

"Messaged you? I-I never messaged you." Aaliyah admitted out loud.

Cedric scoffed, "Right so why am I here then? Did the cheating fairies send me a message through your phone then?" His eyes darted back to Draco and seeing the smug look on his face set him over the edge, he tackled him to the ground punching as hard as he could — Draco thrashed under him, getting hit a few times before throwing him off and hitting him harder, his knuckles colliding hard with Cedric's cheek.

Aaliyah was shouting at them to stop fighting but she knew that they weren't listening to her, why would they? She grabbed her wand and cast a spell making them break apart, both of them laying on the floor all bruised up — Cedric in worse shape than Draco. She stood up staring at them with her lip trembling — this was bound to happen.

Both of them got up and Aaliyah stood in the middle making sure they wouldn't go at it again.

"This is why you've been acting like a fucking idiot... you been whoring around... well you've really done it, Aaliyah, you got me! I should have never done more than fuck you, you desperate—"

"Oh shut the fuck up!" Draco snapped, folding his arms. "Acting like you're a bloody saint, everybody knows ministry workers are fucking pigs!"

"I'm not a cheater," Cedric shouted. "You're nothing without me, Aaliyah, I hope you know that you just ruined your life, do you think your father will give a flying fuck about you now?"

Aaliyah was shaking, unsure of what to say. "My fath—"

"I think she'll be just fine without you Diggory. Being with someone that can make you cum changes your perspective on life."

"You know what—"

"Both of you shut the fuck up!" Aaliyah demanded, now it was her turn to be upset. "Yes Cedric I fucked up, I-I've been trying to tell you and I know I'm in the wrong but—"

"But nothing you whore, I don't want you to step foot in my house again!" Cedric told her. "Get all your shit and leave, work as a fucking professor for the rest of your life, you'll never amount to anything else... I mean do you actually think that he'll want you? You're a fucking game to him... he'll never love you."

Aaliyah looked at Draco whose jaw was tense. "Get out Draco."

"I swear if he—"

"You've done enough!" Aaliyah yelled, "Just leave."

Draco grabbed his shirt off the floor, putting it over his head and left. "You do know how many times I defended you against my friends? They called this... I should have listened."

"Fuck you, Cedric!" She spat. "Don't you dare put this all on me! Why do you think I did what I did, huh? Because everything is always about you... you, you, you." She shoved him in the chest making him stumble back.