Chaper 9: The Way Back

(Bakugo and Uraraka have been located by the Heros. Now they just have to wait while the quarry is searched to pinpoint where they are)

Bzzzzt

At this point the two didn't even look up. They were so used to being checked on that the intercom system being turned on didn't even affect them.

"So we think we know about where you are," Aizawa's voice said. "After our search of the hideout we were able to locate maps of the quarry. There are a lot on one particular area, so we are betting that's where they are holding you. We are waiting for a few scouting heros, and Power Loader from school. He should be able to help us make sure the cave/tunnel are secure for any... breaking that might occur."

"How much longer do you think?" Uraraka asks.

"We should be there within the hour," Aizawa replied.

"Thank you so much!" She responds. "Let us know if there is anything you need from us!"

"We will," Aizawa says.

Bzzzt

The speaker shuts off.

"I'm so excited!" Uraraka says. "I can't wait to breath fresh air again!"

Bakugo sighs in relief. "It will be nice to be back in my bed," He says.

They continue to talk about getting back home for a while. She is so easy to be around, Bakugo thinks to himself. She has a calming presence about her. As he thinks this he smiles.

"Whats so funny?" Uraraka asks.

"Nothing really," Bakugo says shrugging his shoulders. "I guess your just easy to talk to."

Uraraka blushed a little and looks away.

"I wonder how much longer they will be?" She asks.

"Can't be to much longer now," he said. "Mr. Aizawa said they had a good idea of where to find us."

As if on que they see Power Loader and Earphone Jack come by the glass, and look right at them.

"Glad you all are safe," Power Loader says. "Earphone Jack helped me to locate you with her hearing."

"Uraraka!" Earphone Jack excitedly. "Are you okay? We got here as fast as we could!"

"Yes I'm fine!" Uraraka answers. "It's so good to see you Jiro!"

"We are going to need some help dismantling this plexiglass," Power Loader says looking at the clear wall. "There are a few large bolts on all sides. But once free we should be able move the glass out of the way. You said there was some kind of spray that wouldn't let you blast it off the wall?"

"Yeah that's right," Bakugo says back to his normal surly self. "We would have been long gone if it had been that easy."

"Interesting," he says. "But Uraraka you said you can feel the chalky texture of the stone right?"

"Yes," she said. "Thats right."

"I wonder if this coating works like a Non-Newtonian fluid?" Power Loader asks.