explicación.

explanation

no one has asked me anything about the questions below. i just wrote it down in case anyone is confused.

if taehyung is dead (as the 11th chapter said), why is he talking to jeongguk in some other chapters?

- jeongguk has a mental disorder. you see, back to chapter 11, he pointed taehyung at his back because he thought he's there. but the truth is, he's not there. even his friends noticed and got terrified. he believes that taehyung is still alive, that's why he kept his corpse back and treated him like a normal human being.

what is jeongguk's mental disorder?

- i went through the internet, different websites and tried to find information, but i found nothing. jeongguk just believes that the person he loves (tae) is still alive. so basically, he's thinking that dead people are still alive (idk if that makes sense). if y'all know what this kind of disorder is, please send me a message or comment here.

is jimin a psychologist? why did you mention that he's a detective?

- jimin is both a psychologist and a detective. the truth, he went to the hospital for therapies. his anxiety is true, and as well as being a doctor for mental health issues. but he's a detective as well.

who is sejong? ( i added this question because why not? )

- he's an artist! i found him in dr. romantic and was absolutely stunned by his talent. i just added him here because jimin looks similar to him. even at some angle at his face, i can see jimin at his features so i made them cousins. they're supposed to be siblings, but sejong's surname is yang so never mind.

-

i don't really know if any of my answers made sense, so let me know in the comments. you can ask for more and i'll try to answer them as many as possible.

love y'all ;)

love,
xxvnnv.