II. Danger

Trigger Warning: The following chapter contains graphic depictions of abuse and sexual assault. Reader discretion is advised.

When I opened the door, the sight that greeted me was Jimin, shirtless and glowering. His chiseled muscles gleamed under the soft light, each sinew defined with a perfection that would make anyone's heart race. But the icy disdain in his eyes made my skin crawl. My cheeks flushed a deep red, and I spun around, my mind screaming at my stupidity. "What did I just see?! I should've chosen the left door!" I berated myself internally.

"What are you doing here? Are you that pathetic to drool over my body?" His voice sliced through my thoughts, dripping with venom.

With my back facing him, I pressed my trembling hands to my burning face. I can feel the weight of his gaze on me, like a predator assessing its prey. This was bad. Very bad.

Author's POV

Jimin moved towards Y/N, each step deliberate and menacing. He let his presence linger just behind her, close enough that she could feel the heat radiating off his body. Y/N trembled, cold sweat beading on her forehead. Her heart pounded so loudly she feared he might hear it.

"Hmmm, don't bring your dirty doings here. Don't be a slut for me." Jimin's words were like barbs, and he shoved Y/N out of his room. She stumbled and collapsed onto the cold, hard floor. Tears streamed down her face, uncontrollable and hot against her flushed cheeks.

The word "slut" echoed in Y/N's mind, a torment she had endured for too long. In her previous school, her beauty had been her curse. Her classmates, threatened by her looks, had labeled her as the boy-stealer, a whore, a one night stand type of girl and many more. They hurled vile accusations, branding her with their cruel words. She had remained silent, knowing the futility of defending herself. No one would listen. So she bore it all, alone, forcing a smile through the pain because her father had taught her to always smile, even when it hurts.

She wiped her tears, gathered herself, and walked to the other door. Seeing her belongings, she let herself fall onto the bed, its warmth a small comfort. She sighed in relief and, without realizing it, drifted into a restless sleep.

-
-
-

"What do you want, Namjoon hyung?" Asking with a cold tone as how he used to, Jimin rolled his eyes not wanting to be disturbed by the man on the phone as he was about to go shower for relaxation as he's pissed of what happened earlier. He had been looking forward to a moment of peace after the frustrating encounter with Y/N.

"Are you free today? Meet me and the others at the same club." With that, he hang up without waiting for a response. Jimin threw his phone on the bed while groaning. He knows he couldn't refuse his friends.

He grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. Anger consumed him as he splashed water onto his face. The water dripped down his sculpted jawline, his reflection staring back at him with a mix of fury and fatigue. His father marrying a woman he barely knew, and now Y/N, who he saw as just another girl seeking attention, infuriated him.

"I just want peace. Since that woman came in our family, my life has been a mess." He looked livid at the mirror. Water dripping off his face while his hands side to side of the sink are clenched tightly, his knuckles white with strain. He took a deep breathe and glanced at his right side. The other door.

Jimin dried his face and walked to the adjoining bathroom door, peeking into Y/N's room. She lay curled up in a ball, shivering. His anger wavered slightly as he watched her. He reached for a spot where he can have a clear view of her face.

"Why is she acting like she know nothing? Isn't she a slut? With her face, she must've slept with hundreds of guys." He reached his hands for the end of the covers and pull it over her. He scanned her face for a few minutes.