XI. Catch Me

"Goodbye, Mom, Dad. Both of you will be missed." Throwing the flower she was holding, she felt as if she also threw her happiness with it. It's paining her. She couldn't do anything as this is her parents' destiny.

Jimin only stand quite next to her. He also threw his flower and immediately leave, going a little far away from their grave. Y/n saw how he picked up a cigarette from his pocket and light it up. He puff it. Y/n became worried and go to him.

"Jimin?... Why are you smoking? Isn't it bad for your health?" He didn't spare any glance at her. He just look straight and puff it again.

"So does alcohol." She sighed and snatched his cigarette. She puffed it that shocked Jimin. "Yahh! Are you crazy?! You cannot smoke!" He said as if he's warning her. He snatched back the cigarette and throw it on the ground, stepping on it. "I don't want you getting involved with my business starting from today." He said simply, and walked away to his car.

"Why is he being like that? Not getting involved with his business when we actually live together? Uhh.... and why am I not allowed to smoke when he can?" She comes back to her mother and stepfather's grave for one last time, trying to keep her tears in her eyes. "I will take my leave. Please be happy up there." But, a tear still made its way out. She wiped it quickly and goes in the car where Jimin is. "Can we get something to eat?" He didn't replied, and just drove off. She sighed once again and looked outside.

"I thought he's changing."

After passing hundreds of drive thrus and fancy restaurants, Jimin stopped the car on the park. Y/n looked at him confusedly.

"What are we doing here?" He didn't respond. Instead, he goes outside, going to her side while she watch him. He opened the door and removed the seatbelt that was wrapped around her small body. She's wondering why he took them here. Jimin held her hands to support her from going down.

"Why are we at the park?" She questioned sternly.

"Do you want ice cream? Cotton candy? Balloons?" She furrowed her brows and looked at him suspiciously.

"Why you asking? Why here at the park? Why, PARK Jimin?" He chuckled at her, but it didn't last long as his face becomes straight again.

"What do you want? I know you are hungry." She pouted at him and hug his waist, facing him, looking cute.

"I didn't tell you to bring me here. But, okay. I want to have some ice cream, cotton candy, softdrink, burger, fries, pizza, uhh...... mochi!" He sighed at her and rolled his eyes.

"I know I look like a mochi, but don't tell me if I were really a food you will drool just to eat me." She spanked his arm that made him shout in pain. People looked at them weirdly, while Y/n plastered a smile.

"Your confidence, huh? I wanna smack the hell outta you." She's so pissed that when her eyes landed on a kid that was playing happily, she started crying. Her heart beat raised and hide on Jimin's back, afraid of the mother to see her.

"What are you doing?" She pointed at the kid. Finally, her mother came. Jimin understands right away. Being stubborn, he moves to the side, revealing Y/n that the child instantly pointed. She widened her eyes and froze on her spot.

"What the hell, Park Jimin?!!" She whispered that made him almost laugh.

Y/n swiftly gets his hand and pulled him inside a sweet pastries shop. Her eyes have hearts in them. Her smile grew from ear to ear.

"Jiminieee!! I like that, that, that, that, ohhhh, and that!" He looked at her in disbelief. He get his pocket and sighed.

"Can we get, that, that, that, that, ohhhh, and that!" He mocked her, that made her look at him disgustingly. The girl on the other side laughed at his cuteness. Y/n looked at her, she's blushing. She suddenly took his hand and pulled him backwards.

"Jiminie, Y/n's cold." She acts cutely. Her eyes instantly melt him inside, but he acts tough outside.

He rolled his eyes, not wanting people to look at them as if they are something to be the talk of the town. He wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her back. As usual, he placed his chin on her shoulder. The girl seems to look jealous. Y/n smirked, and Jimin knew about all her plan.

"You think you made her jealous?" He whispered to her with his deep-husky voice. She nodded her head cutely with a smile. She then looked at Jimin smiling more cheekily, but what he did next shocked the hell out of her. He pecked her lips. The girl gasped seeing the scene in front of her. Jimin smirked from the inside, while Y/n stayed shocked.

"Y-your... o-order, miss, sir." She handed their order, and Jimin gets it. Then, he pulled Y/n with him, going out of the shop.

"W-why..... why did you do that?" He didn't answer, but continue pulling her to the ice cream vendor. She smiled to him, while he just looked at her and ordered a mixed flavor of vanilla and chocolate.

"Here, eat it in the car. Let's go." He walked them hand in hand, but Y/n pushed him backwards to face her. He stopped and looked at her.

"Why didn't you bought one for you?" He seem to wonder for an excuse.

"I don't really like col--"

"Yes, I know. Because you like hot like me. But, let's go buy you one." He chuckled at her and just follow whatever she do. She also ordered mixed flavor for him and insisted to pay for it. Then, they go in the car.

"Put your seatbelt on." Jimin ordered Y/n, but she looked at him innocently. He sighed and made her hold his ice cream to put the belt on her. She giggled and slightly made the ice cream touch his nose. "You-- Aishh!" He wipes it off, and gets his ice cream out of her hand and licked it. Y/n had dirty thoughts going in her mind.

"Your tongue is cute. Does it really licked that way?" He looked at her confusedly.

"What?" She smiled and pinch his nose.

"Let's go. I know that you need to rest." Jimin's gaze soften. He looked away so Y/n won't notice, and droves off.

Once they reached their house, Y/n attempted opening her door, but Jimin held her hand.

"Stay." She made a "huh?" face as Jimin never opened the car's door for her, not until today. "Yah! I said go out, I'm already tired. I need some rest." She goes back to reality, going out of the car while Jimin supported her.

"Hey! I learned how to co--"

"I'm not hungry." He gets in the house, leaving her dumbfounded.

"I will never understand you."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Jimin! Are you awake? I'm sorry to interrupt your sleep if ever, but can I go out to buy something?" She heard nothing. She decided to open the door, seeing him peacefully sleeping. She walks her feet near him. "Maybe you became too tired. Sleep well. I'll cook us bibimbap." She bent down, pushing back his hair out his face and kissed his forehead. She sighed and smiled at herself.

Closing the door, Y/n didn't know that Jimin is fully awake all the time. He opened his eyes and stared at the door.

"Stop being nice to me. I'm afraid you won't catch me."