XXXIV. Life With You

5 years later.

-

"Jaemin, breakfast is ready!"

"Ahhh! Mommy, Mommy!"

The boy came running to his mother, embracing her in fear but still giggling.

"What happened, baby?"

"Daddy's a monster!"

"What? Where is he?"

"I'm here! And I'm gonna eat Jaemin because he made me mad for soaking my file in orange juice."

"What? Is everything alright?"

"Mommy, it was an accident. And I already said sorry."

The boy pouts, releasing his mother's hips to stand cutely before her.

"Jimin, he already said sorry. Didn't you saved those files in your laptop?"

"I did. I'll just be printing them again. But still, I'm gonna eat Jaemin! I'm hungryy!"

Jaemin run for his life away from his father, laughing breathlessly. His laugh made Y/n laugh too as it was too good not to pay attention to.

"Boys, stop already. The food is on the table."

They soon came back, Jimin lifting Jaemin up on the air as they're roaring like Lions and laughing right after.

"This boy, I don't need to work out anymore. He's been burning my calories lately."

"He's already a big boy, of course he love trying new things and being fun, right baby?"

"Yes, Mommy. And soon, I'll have a play mate! We're gonna play my robots and dinosaurs!"

"Yes, baby, but our little one here is a little girl, I'm sure she'll like to play with barbie dolls more."

"But Daddy, I can still share my toys to her, right?"

"Yes love, but for now you must eat. Because if you still don't eat your breakfast, you wouldn't be able to grow and fight monsters like Daddy."

"Hey-"

"Yes, Mom! Especially vegetables, they take monsters away!"

"How did I end up in this household? I have no one behind my back."

"Jia will have your back soon, Dad. She's almost out."

"Right. My baby girl is almost giving birth to my other baby girl."

"Baby girl? Is Mommy a baby girl, Daddy?"

"What?! Baby, no. It's something different."

"When you grow older, you'll get what I mean."

"Jimin!"

"Let's eat, love."

Breakfast, lunch, or even dinner has always been full of fun for them. Jaemin has always has new things discovered and shares it to everyone while his parents listen very attentively.

He grew into a nice and jolly boy. Jimin's features are getting so much evident in his own, reminding his mother everyday how much she adores Jimin so much that she'll spend a day looking only at him and nothing else.

"Love, can we go out later? I'm planning on spending some time at the park to let Jaemin interact with other kids, and to bond with you and our kids." Jimin draws circles on her back, keeping her close to him in their bed.

"Sure. Besides, I need to walk here and there for exercise. Baby's about to pop soon."

"Yes, of course. Our lovely little girl. I really manifest she'll look just like you. I can't stand Jaemin. Whenever I look at him, it's like I'm looking at the mirror."