IV. Alone Pt. 1

"Honey, take care of yourself. Don't go out of your brother's sight. I want you all good once we come back home." With a worried face, she reached out for her daughter's hands and caresses them. She only smiled at her, head hanging low. She is impatiently waiting for any other respond from the younger as she is weirding her out for the past days. She became silent and only smile whenever they talk to her.

"Jimin, take care of your sister. Don't do crazy stuffs while we are out of the country. Stay at home and don't go anywhere." His father strictly reminded, earning a smile of assurance to the boy.

"Yes, father. I will take care of my sister and the house." He nodded believing his son's lies.

The dear parents' got inside of their car, waving hands up to their childs happily. They will surely have a good time on their vacation. But, will Y/n enjoy her biggest nightmare being left with Jimin alone?

"Hey! My friends will come over tonight. They'll have a sleepover. Don't you ever open your mouth to Dad and your Mother, or else you know the consequences." He walked away, bumping her shoulders which made her almost trip on her own feet. She knows that this two weeks will only cause her suffering. She hates it, but there's no other solution than leaving this house and never coming back again, but of course she couldn't do it. She couldn't leave her mother just like that even it costs her innocence. Her soul.

"Father, please help me."

-
-
-

Lights are turned off, disco lights and speakers are everywhere. Foods cooked by the maids linger all over the house. Hundreds of wines and alcohol surrounded the place. The peaceful looking house earlier turned into a club looking one. She is still confused of what's happening. Only sitting on the sofa with her phone on her hands, texting with her old friend.

"Hey! Take a bath. Wear one of the clothes that I left in your room." His voice sends shivers down her spine. It was killing her. It was fearing her. She looked up on him who just sitted besides her on the sofa. Legs crossed, an arm rested on the sofa arm, eyes focused on his phone screen, fingers typing. He is looking hot and handsome.

Just pretend you can see him looking this damn, fucking hot while on his phone

Just pretend you can see him looking this damn, fucking hot while on his phone. (Bitch, he's yummy.)

"If you don't mind, what's with all these?" She asked with her pride, swallowing the lump on her throat. He only looked at her and looked back on his phone.

"Do as I say." She gave up, knowing it will only make things worst if she continue to ask questions. She got up and go to her room to see what are the 'clothes' he gave her.

Entering her room, these are what she saw on her bed: