The Truth Is Out

We all go down to the training centre. As we go down the elevator I look at all the details that's gone into the building it's so beautiful, at least in our last few days before the Hunger Games we can enjoy some luxury. We get there and I hold Peeta's hand, his hand it soft and it feels so smooth. As we walk in everyone stares at us and I have no idea why, I'm on edge and that never ends well.
We all look at each other, surprisingly Haymitch is shocked, it must not be good. I look at the other victors, they stare back at me. I'm scared that Snow has something planned, not that he never has a plan, he's always up to something.
We don't do much that day, its quite boring being stuck here. Me and Peeta go to bed, we were tired after a day of doing nothing. He knew that there was something not right to, we spent the night in my room he's never stayed the night before but it felt right and perfect, I knew that I loved him from the moment I saw him.
I hear a scream, it was dark and I had no idea who it is, it wasn't me for once. I wake up Peeta, he's a heavy sleeper, he looks so perfect when he's sleeping, so peaceful. We get up and go out of the room, i see Haymitch with a knife and an Avox on the floor in her own bath of blood, I thought that was the last thing I would see. He looks at me and says "it was district one they came in, luckily I was in the kitchen or you'd be dead" I can't believe what I am hearing how could this happen, why would they wan't to kill us now? I have no idea what to say, Peeta and I look at each other and I feel the tears running down my face.