Snow's Orders

I lay in my bed, with the biggest smile. I haven't smiled like this for a long time, not since The Hunger Games anyway. I looked out my window and two inches of snow had fallen over night.

I'm really looking forward to today because I get to spend the whole day with Peeta. We're going to the Capitol (President Snow's orders). It takes a couple of hours to get there so I might just read my book and talk to Peeta.

When we arrived at the train station Effie and Haymich were both there to greet us. We boarded the train and I asked Effie why Snow wanted to see us, she had no idea. It was only me, Peeta, Effie and Haymich on the train, and a couple of Peacekeepers. Peeta and I talked all day, he asked me a lot of questions and I had to answer truthfully, one question was "Do you think we could be together?" Peeta looked at me for an answer but I didn't know. Of course I want to be with him. " Um, yes I do think we could be together. Do you?" I said in an anxious voice.

"Yes he said it would be a pleasure to be with you" he said proudly.

I laughed this is what I've always wanted just to be with him nothing more! I didn't need a big house in the victors village or the Capitol always coming after me with a new rumour they've told! But with out the Capitol I would never have fell in love with Peeta.

I feel a bit weird admitting that I like Peeta, he is so amazing and so sweet.

I hope we're not staying in the Capitol for long I hate going there, I keep remembering things from the Hunger Games when I'm there and I hate thinking about it. It probably doesn't help that I'm living in a house they gave me for killing people, I apparently deserve it. I really don't like living there but if I wouldn't President Snow would probably notice that there was something wrong.

I really want to know what he wants, will it be about the next Hunger Games or is he inviting us there so we can have a tea party in his wonderful garden while in district 12 people are starving and dying. Why does the Capitol have a favourite district like district 1 and doesn't care about all the other districts like where all mud.

No I shouldn't complain I have the entire day with Peeta, the only thing I like about going to the Capitol is the food and getting to eat whenever I want. I do feel sad that Prim isn't here to have all this wonderful food she deserves it more than me!