The Night I Almost Kissed Him

It was a cold and snowy night when he entered my house. He looked at me with his glimmering eyes. It's Peeta, he looks so cold and scared, I have no idea what has happened. He had a cut on his face it looks like he has been hit. I sit him down and he tells me what happened.

"I never thought she would do it" he said in a state.

"Who did this to you?" I said felling a darkness coming out of me. Whoever did this is going to be very sorry. Not Peeta I love him too much to know that somebody touched him and abused him.

He explains that it was his mother who hit him. She was angry with his brother because he burnt something, Peeta came in and told her she should stop shouting at him and she was always to angry. I went to get ice to put on his cut. When I got in from the cold I touched his back and he flinched. I asked him what he had done but he looked at me like I was stupid. I realized that his mother had done the same thing to his back. I told him to take off his shirt so I could look at his cut. He pulled off his shirt, I felt like I was staring at him for a lifetime. I had never seen him shirt less but I wish I had. He looked at me and all I saw was his lips move I couldn't work out what he was saying I was too mesmerized with his perfect body. I imaged kissing him all over and his lips look so soft. I think I am falling in love with him slowly I hope he loves me to we don't really talk about it but I know he is the one the Hunger Games brought us closer together.